No announcement yet.

QPR v Fulham *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We played well today. Fulham had far more possession but really did very little with it. Never really looked like conceding loads as they were poor in the final third. Only had similar number of chances to us. We just needed an end product in the box and could have had a couple more.

Comment

• Looked decent neat and tidy side Fulham but Crainey really does make them tick. If he was out there side for any period think they would struggle.

Someone like him would transform our side. When I see posts that Mass is best midfielder in league then you see Crainey it does put some posts to bed. Crainey ten times the player of Mass

Comment

• Watched it all again.
        Not one person in the studio said it was a penalty.
        Though the linesman gave it not the ref.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          Yes! Someone said he threw a punch!
          He punched Jokanovic according to BBC.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            https://twitter.com/BillyMaguire7/st...22054181343232

Comment

• Surprised he didn't hit the deck like his players were doing all game

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                When I see posts that Mass is best midfielder in league then you see Crainey it does put some posts to bed. Crainey ten times the player of Mass
                Has anyone ever said that?

Can't say I've ever read it on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Good lad, shame he didn't spark him.

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday, proper game that, nice bit of needle to it.

Fulham play some decent football going forwards but they seem to lack that bit of steel, we battled well. As said above, that Crainey is a proper baller.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Has anyone ever said that?

Can't say I've ever read it on here.
                    Think nasser says he is mate.

I like mass but tbh there are plenty better than him in this league.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

At least 20

Comment

• It's Cairney lads (not Crainey), but you're right, he's a top player at this level.

Forget the possession we were crap yesterday, and didn't handle QPR's aggression and the relatively bobbly pitch.

I was happy with a point in the end.

Comment

• I just finished watching the match again, a fair result I suppose, hate to give up a lead though as Fulham really didn't threaten much with all of their possession, we are becoming harder to break down and more dangerous on the counter!Referee got lots wrong: the yellow cards to to Luongo and Furlong were both bogus as well as Cairney staying on the pitch at the end, the Free Kick which lead to their goal was phantom and of course the penalty which the linesman called was criminal!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Nasser believes that Luongo is the best central midfielder in the championship! I personally think he goes missing in games too often, and compared to Cairney & Shelvey he's not in the same league. As yesterday I thought he was quiet/ poor 1st half but much better 2nd, he doesn't influence the games enough, and gets lost in games far too much

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Nasser believes that Luongo is the best central midfielder in the championship! I personally think he goes missing in games too often, and compared to Cairney & Shelvey he's not in the same league. As yesterday I thought he was quiet/ poor 1st half but much better 2nd, he doesn't influence the games enough, and gets lost in games far too much
                              Different types of players playing different positions. Cairney plays the same role Chery did for us, same for Shelvey. Neither of them are defensively anywhere near as good as Mass is and for me, until he's deployed in the same role as Cairney, we can't compare them. I should reiterate though that Mass is in my opinion the best deep midfielder in the league at the moment and has been for quite some time.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Cairney was playing deep too Nas and getting forward, what mass don't do, in this league he's as close to the perfect all round box to box midfielder you will get

Comment

Working...
                                X