Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in bidwell

Comment

Once again BEIN Sports Canada hasn't bothered to show this match, I pay over $20 a month for this station, they are showing Fat Free Fast Foods instead!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        This ref is giving them everything
        He's been an absolute joke. Furlongs was never a booking either. Well done Rangers

Comment

Half time. QPR 1 - Fulham 0.

Just like last week the team looks fantastic. Everyone's doing their part and because of it we've been rewarded with a goal.

Gotta say tho, Fulham do look good in their midfield and up front... but Jesus does their defence look shaky.
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Once again BEIN Sports Canada hasn't bothered to show this match, I pay over $20 a month for this station, they are showing Fat Free Fast Foods instead!
            Channel?!

Playing well so far but looking comfortable. Need to close them down more though as theyre getting in too many crosses.

Looking at this and the reading game before it it looks a bit like we're trying to play like leicester in that we're sitting back and just playing to our strengths and letting them bring the ball to us

Comment

The ref could do with being partial. Three decisions, including the penalty were very soft on other occasions no penalty would of be given. Doing well so far, however, we need to close them more, We are giving them too much space. Smithies is the man.

Comment

We're doing brilliantly but Fulham are very good side and worry about 2nd half

Comment

Good first half but need to improve our passing and dont give them too much respect.
                  Smithies well what can you say ? 6 outta 10 ! unreal

Comment

Our midfield needs strengthening little bit lightweight.

Comment

Manning just signed up thanks f@uk for that !!

Comment

Proposal at half time? :S

Comment

This is quite good
                          http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/queens...live-streaming

Comment

Sportsmania £26 for 6 months. All sky sports, all BT and 3.00 pm premiership kickoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                              Sportsmania £26 for 6 months. All sky sports, all BT and 3.00 pm premiership kickoffs.
                              I've got a kodi stick so get the 3pms but not always the. Eat quality. Is that sports mania worth getting? Someone told me it's much better quality?

Comment

Am I the only thinking if we take Crainey out game they become less of a threat he dictating game for them

Comment

Working...
                                X