No announcement yet.

QPR v Fulham *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With such a low percentage of possession it was always going to end with "only" one point.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      I think our attacking game at Reading was much better than today. Maybe that's because wzolek was outstanding there but poor today.
      Agree. Pawel had a quieter game.

Comment

I would dare to say the rot has stopped. Ollie has actually brought pride and passion back to the players AND fans. Also noticed how Sylla when subbed immediately came over and hugged bircham and shook Ollies hand, lesson leant.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          I would dare to say the rot has stopped. Ollie has actually brought pride and passion back to the players AND fans. Also noticed how Sylla when subbed immediately came over and hugged bircham and shook Ollies hand, lesson leant.
          Yes, right when he was being subbed out I wondered what his reaction would be, as you say, lesson learned!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

We still need that 10, someone who can pull the strings going forward. Someone who can make a little time for himself.

Far more important than a stiker imo.

Comment

We need both; A striker and a number 10.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                That was a dull game. We played poorly compared to Reading game.
                It wasn't ####ing dull if you were there mate! Blimey, I'm hoarse. Intense. Great performance from the home crowd, hardly heard a peep out of the fools until they scored. No way was that a pen, the cheating #### dived, from my totally unbiased view in R Block. Couldn't tell exactly what happened near the end on the touchline, but it all kicked off between the benches, someone said Bircham punched one of them..... then there was another bust up between the players. Surprised Fulham had 11 men on the pitch, what with that ###### Fredericks in the first half and all the other shenanigans they got up to. Good point Rangers - onwards and upwards.

Comment

I thought it was clear pen!!! Was it not then??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I thought it was clear pen!!! Was it not then??
                    U joking westy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      With such a low percentage of possession it was always going to end with "only" one point.
                      “Practice love on animals first; they react better and more sensitively.”
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Felt we played very well today, just need to be more clinical in the final third. Never a penalty.
                        Great save from Smithies. He must really do his research for every game. So glad he has signed a new contract.
                        We really need to hold on to the ball more in midfield, almost feels like a hot potato at times. Although we did get forward well but boy do we need a striker who can score.
                        I don't think anyone played badly today.
                        Ollie really needs to work on Sylla's fitness. How can he be tired after 60 minutes every game, not even like he runs a lot.
                        Mackie was outstanding in his work rate and pure single mindedness to win the ball today. Could do with looking up while he's along their defensive line though.
                        I think Wszloek is a very intelligent player and one we should be looking to sign permanently.
                        Thought we coped well overall with their attacking play and if you compare this team to JFH's team it seems we are getting to the ball first a lot more and willing to challenge for the ball more too. The whole work rate has upped a lot.
                        Can't believe Cairney stayed on after that push on Manning. Manning didn't even do anything. Red card all day long. The ref was so inconsistent today and made some really strange calls for yellow cards which could cost us later in the season. I think Fulham were getting so frustrated with all their possession and little reward. They do pass the ball well though. Something we really need to do more.
                        And then on to Ryan Manning. Well what can i say... Was absolutely everywhere today. Never scared to get stuck in and break with play and then get back into position when it broke down. Took his goal very well despite the deflection and thoroughly deserved his MOM award. What a difference he has made and taken his opportunity in the side so well. Just goes to show what different managers see in different players. Sometimes all they need is a chance and i firmly believe that players can get disolusioned playing non competetive u18's and u23's. He is like a new signing. And much prefer him to Cousins.
                        Well done Ollie we seem a much better side at the moment and how we have improved without Chery.
                        Hope fully we can get a win at home next week v Burton and then onto Newcastle away. Very pleased with the progress Ollie has made so far.

Comment

• Sorry if i'm a bit late, in the pub. What happened with Bircham? Did he get sent off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superranger View Post
                            Sorry if i'm a bit late, in the pub. What happened with Bircham? Did he get sent off?
                            Yes! Someone said he threw a punch!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Yes he did

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                I've got a kodi stick so get the 3pms but not always the. Eat quality. Is that sports mania worth getting? Someone told me it's much better quality?
                                Sportsmania is great, HD quality. If you like your boxing all the pay per view fights on there aswell. Pretty sure you can try it for a day for a minimal amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X