Birmingham spending dough now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham spending dough now.

This championship is getting harder and harder. Only positive with Birmingham is I think that zola is a butt average manager .

Who they spent dough on?

Comment

Massive mistake sacking Rowett for him imo

Comment

They have spent 7 mil on 5 players in the last week

Comment

They are spending some dough but for me have wrong man in charge. Strike me as being new Derby spending loads of money to stay where they are

Comment

Baffles me that somebody would think it a good idea to replace Rowett with Zola. And then give him loads of money to spend on players!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Massive mistake sacking Rowett for him imo
              We we were trying to buy him lol

Comment

Zola got the job because of his name. Rubbish manager and will be gone soon. No wins in 7 isn't it? Might even be more.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                  We we were trying to buy him lol
                  Who Zola?
                  As far as I know that was press speculation. Even if true the point I'm making is they have sacked a better manager. We might not have been in that position as we don't seem to find them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    We would have a forum meltdown if we brought 5 players for 7 million. Dont get it.
                    Thats an average of 1.2 mill a player. What can you get for that?
                    Swapped a top manager for a dog shite one and buying from Lidl?

Comment

Zola is a terrible manager. Sacking Rowett and getting him in is one of the worst managerial decisions in recent years .
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                        We sold 2 average/bad players for 5/6 mill (polter and Chery).... 7mill for 5 players aint bad, depending on who they are.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          We sold 2 average/bad players for 5/6 mill (polter and Chery).... 7mill for 5 players aint bad, depending on who they are.
                          Doesn't that go in the way of proving that 7mil on 5 is bad in general? The fact that we sold 2 bad players for that amount.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X