Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Paddy Madden?
    Decent record in league 1 and 2, but didn't score a single goal in his 9 games in the Championship with Yeovil (must have gotten a bad injury I assume).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Decent record in league 1 and 2, but didn't score a single goal in his 9 games in the Championship with Yeovil (must have gotten a bad injury I assume).
      Yeah he's not for me mate. Hope you didn't google those stats

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Yeah he's not for me mate. Hope you didn't google those stats
        I don't use Google mate, I am a real life Rain Man.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Other, Nakhi Wells

Comment

I voted "other" .I think we should try to get Crouch in on loan by giving him a job at the club after his career. If Sylla gets injured, we need an experienced striker like Crouch, not a player who is unproven at this level. If we survive this season; we can plan for the future in the summer.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              I voted "other" .I think we should try to get Crouch in on loan by giving him a job at the club after his career. If Sylla gets injured, we need an experienced striker like Crouch, not a player who is unproven at this level. If we survive this season; we can plan for the future in the summer.
              Crouch has just signed an extension at Stoke so won't be coming anywhere near us.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Got rid cos of bad attitude I think.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                  Other, Nakhi Wells
                  IF he would join us, Huddersfield would almost certainly put a price on his head we couldn't afford. I think realistically we possibly spend up to, if we are lucky, 5 mill. I would think with the current transfer market Wells would be a lot more, remember Brentford want 15 mill for Hogan!

Comment

Dont really know enough of any of the players to vote but if its down to instinct then Taylor and Bogle are the players to gamble on. You can't teach a striker that instinct, they either have it or they dont, aka Allen, Austin, Gallen etc so they would be the ones to invest or gamble on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Dont really know enough of any of the players to vote but if its down to instinct then Taylor and Bogle are the players to gamble on. You can't teach a striker that instinct, they either have it or they dont, aka Allen, Austin, Gallen etc so they would be the ones to invest or gamble on.
                      Im not to clued up on names being mentioned tbh. But who ever it is has to have a track record for scoring goals! Dont want potential, dont want "could be", I just want a striker who can score!!.... if that fits the bill with 1 of the players being mentioned, then I vote him!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Lee Gregory - think he would suit this league and I'm pretty sure Holloway was the one who took him to Millwall so he knows his game and what he can do already.

Also out of contract in the summer so could be worth testing Millwall's owners...

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Crouch has just signed an extension at Stoke so won't be coming anywhere near us.
                          I remember his name being put forward on one of those Facebook groups last summer and the majority not wanting him. Still seems ridiculous.

Comment

How uninspiring are those names...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              How uninspiring are those names...
                              Not inspiring at all but think everyone NOW realises that Holloway is working on a very tight budget,now that's what you get for your money in the striker market

Comment

Why didn't you include Sean Goss or aren't we interested in him any more?

Comment

Working...
                                X