The striker you want signed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The striker you want signed...

Who would you like to see signed of these mentioned, or realistic options....
    Matty Taylor
    27.69%
    The $5M Danny Ward
    1.54%
    Lee Gregory
    16.92%
    Josh Morris
    0.00%
    Kone
    4.62%
    Hugo Rodellega
    4.62%
    Omar Bogle
    12.31%
    None of the above buy midfielders
    0.00%
    Peter Odemwingie
    3.08%
    Other
    29.23%

Matt Taylor seems the sensible option, yes he hasn't proved it at this level but I've heard he has a buy out clause and we could afford him

Comment

Being perfectly honest I know diddly squat about Taylor, Ward, Gregory, Morris or Bogle - don't think I have ever seen any of them play!

Ability wise, Rodellega would be decent IMO, but wages and attitude may not fit with where we currently are as a club. Would have loved an audacious loan move for Rhodes until the end of the season tbh but can't see that happening!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty Taylor and Lee Gregory, but I'm greedy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Being perfectly honest I know diddly squat about Taylor, Ward, Gregory, Morris or Bogle - don't think I have ever seen any of them play!

Ability wise, Rodellega would be decent IMO, but wages and attitude may not fit with where we currently are as a club. Would have loved an audacious loan move for Rhodes until the end of the season tbh but can't see that happening!
          I hqvent seen much of any of those tbh, but have noted the scoring form of Taylor and to a lesser extent those of Gregory and recently, Ward.
          It's quite important to note that Ward has scored at championship level.
          There's a striker at Scunthorpe previously at Yeovill, who scores regularly in the lower leagues, but struggled when Yeovill played in the Championship.

Comment

Lee gregory 100%

Comment

Josh Morris is a midfielder

Comment

Think we are very vulnerable if Sylla gets injured or out of form as we have no-one else with any height up front. For me it therefore has to be Gregory or Bogle. Prefer Bogle as he is younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Josh Morris is a midfielder
                  True? Just heard his name and didn't bother to look him up....Scores afew though doesn't he?!

Comment

Gregory and Bogle for me - but realisticaly Gregory

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Neither do i (know anything about them),unusual for other members to admit this,most "claim" to know all about every player we are linked with

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Neither do i (know anything about them),unusual for other members to admit this,most "claim" to know all about every player we are linked with
                        It does make me laugh when we are linked with really obscure players and people posted giving a detailed analysis of their playing style a though they've watched them every week for the past season or so
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's called Google Matty, most members just google a player (as you say ,nobody has ever heard of) that we are linked with and heypressto, we suddenly know ALL about him.

Comment

I just went for the only player I've seen play more than once (or no times at all). Rodellega looked decent.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              I hqvent seen much of any of those tbh, but have noted the scoring form of Taylor and to a lesser extent those of Gregory and recently, Ward.
                              It's quite important to note that Ward has scored at championship level.
                              There's a striker at Scunthorpe previously at Yeovill, who scores regularly in the lower leagues, but struggled when Yeovill played in the Championship.
                              Paddy Madden?

Comment

Working...
                              X