No announcement yet.

No fans Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i got my dad a ticket for the game as he supports fulham and ended up getting a real good seat for him. Strange too as i wasnt able to even buy one until this week as they werent on general sale haha.

Comment

I don't understand why these tickets aren't snapped up quicker, but I do know that for a few days now it's only been a few (about 200) restricted view seats left.

Not going to bother making excuses about 12.30 on Sky and our convoluted points system, as for me it doesn't sit well if we don't sell out for a match in the same borough, but that's the nature of our support at the moment.

Having said that, I expect to see many more empty seats in your three stands, and so perhaps it's not just our fans that are a bit apathetic towards this derby at the moment.

For me, it's as keenly anticipated as always, and I'm looking forward to trying to turn you over again, and make up for the way we f****d up the home match.

A lot of our lot seem a little over confident, but i genuinely believe that if we keep up the momentum from the last few games, and put some chances away, you will have to play verywell to beat us (and that's just my honest feeling).

Having said that, you're 3 on the bounce at the moment, and if you come at us early then our form might go out of the window.

Looking forward to it though.......

Comment

I do not understand why our fans are mocking.

We haven't sold out and we did not even take 4k to their ground. Something that many other teams have done this year, coming from a lot further and it is on sky.

Both our supports are average and we should both sell out. Though, it will be more packed out than last season I would put money on that and I imagine it will be a very good atmosphere as both ends are at least 90% full.

Comment

Always had a soft spot for fulham. The old skool type that is, not the lardy da polo type! Always a good vibe when rangers and fulham play for me, as I got a lot of family fulham fans.
          Chelski, always been a horrible club with horrible fans. Look forward to when we play them, always a buzz and feeling of hope to see us turn um over. ##### carnts!!
          Brentford - meh, small and not important
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Pretty much the same as me! Brought up to hate Chelsea and feel sorry for Brentford and never even had Fulham mentioned (and that isnt a dig, growing up they were way below us until they stormed past us into the prem)

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Always had a soft spot for fulham. The old skool type that is, not the lardy da polo type! Always a good vibe when rangers and fulham play for me, as I got a lot of family fulham fans.
              Chelski, always been a horrible club with horrible fans. Look forward to when we play them, always a buzz and feeling of hope to see us turn um over. ##### carnts!!
              P1key carnts
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

It's a long way to be fair. Nearly 3 miles.

Comment

Hate Chelsc um with a passion too, and I also like Fulham nick.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

We haven't sold out and we did not even take 4k to their ground. Something that many other teams have done this year, coming from a lot further and it is on sky.

Both our supports are average and we should both sell out. Though, it will be more packed out than last season I would put money on that and I imagine it will be a very good atmosphere as both ends are at least 90% full.
                    I think fact that since the 60s our team invariably don't turn up there and the match is normally embarrassing for us to endure puts lots of us off going. More generally, the sustained ineptness of the Rs away from home has dented our away numbers to such an extent I don't feel there is a significant difference between our away following and Fulham's nowadays. I reckon currently our support in terms of numbers is as about as poor as it can be and theirs is as good as it can be though.

Comment

We only managed to sell out cottage day before so much a muchness in my view. If there is 200 unsold still decent numbers in away end but will be crap atmosphere both ends always is early game

Fulham don't bother me hope we do a job though

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Thought we sold out the away at the ruperts? Gotta be one of the funniest away days I've been to, the walk back to bush was lovely.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

just another game to me

Comment

I despise the cants, but that's mainly down to the fact a few of them lived on my old estate when I was growing up and made my life hell when they were on the up and we were going though the threat of administration and losing every week.

Beating Brentford last year meant very little but whenever we beat Fulham, and I know it's not very often, its party time in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Almost ditto that, but I personally don't have a soft spot for Fulham. I sort of used to, but some of their fans I know have got right billy big b0ll0x in recent years so I don't particularly like them. Don't hate them anywhere near what I do Chelski though.

And as for Brentford, still view them as the local charity club. Half their fanbase aren't even Brentford fans ffs I personally know 4 people that have season tickets there but actually support Arsenal and Liverpool - they go along to Brentford to see cheap football. Loads of my pals at school would do the same, just get the bus up on a Saturday to see Brentford as it was a fiver or something. They've got about 2,000 actual fans
                              Last edited by MattyRangers; 20-01-2017, 10:11 AM.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Know a couple of Fulham fans and to be fair they are both alright but don't like being called a pair of Ruperts

Like most f^cking hate Chelscum but couldn't really give a sh!t about Fulham, except the games where they have been stuffing us!

Comment

Working...
                                X