No fans Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Thought we sold out the away at the ruperts? Gotta be one of the funniest away days I've been to, the walk back to bush was lovely.

We didnt sell it out. The official number was 3500 or so. Where our sales were slow, we weren't given the max number until the last minute. But that is our (fans) fault for buying slowly.

Vocal support and I had a great day, don't get me wrong. I just dont understand a thread knocking their support when they are averaging more home and away than us this year.

Comment

i done a thread knocking their support because ,our sad rivals used to average about 6000 in the 80s ,when my generation were coming through the ranks, then suddenly a few years later they get a couple of promotions and they average over 20 k , sorry Sponge,but that extra 14000 dosn`t count in my book ,they are just a bunch of add on newbies .Plus they didnt sell out at ours last season ,much to their shame.
      At Craven Cottage in October we sold out our allocation . Which is more than they have done at ours .
      The fact that Fulham released more tickets to us ,a couple of days before the match ,after we had sold out their away end out , says that they knew they couldnt sell out their sad neutral section. So saying we didnt sell the away end out there is just incorrect.
      And just to clarify why i put up the thread knocking their support ,its because they always put our posts on here up on their FOF site , and i wanted to give them a gee up , just to remind them , because 3/4s of their fans have no idea about the pecking order in west London,( and they are last ) , thats all .
      Last edited by vespa; 21-01-2017, 12:50 AM.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        i done a thread knocking their support because ,our sad rivals used to average about 6000 in the 80s ,when my generation were coming through the ranks, then suddenly a few years later they get a couple of promotions and they average over 20 k , sorry Sponge,but that extra 14000 dosn`t count in my book ,they are just a bunch of add on newbies .Plus they didnt sell out at ours last season ,much to their shame.
        At Craven Cottage in October we sold out our allocation . Which is more than they have done at ours .
        The fact that Fulham released more tickets to us ,a couple of days before the match ,after we had sold out their away end out , says that they knew they couldnt sell out their sad neutral section. So saying we didnt sell the away end out there is just incorrect.
        And just to clarify why i put up the thread knocking their support ,its because they always put our posts on here up on their FOF site , and i wanted to give them a gee up , just to remind them , because 3/4s of their fans have no idea about the pecking order in west London,( and they are last ) , thats all .
        when i was growing up we used to get 4-6,000 and Fulham always topped 20,000
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          serious question,how old are you ?

Comment

I don't mind fulham, I hope their fans have a great day out but ultimately go home with nothing.

Comment

Happy new year young vesps a beer is well overdue soon mate.. I unfortunately work with one of their alleged Herbert's and will be turning up today...

Comment

I agree in part. We weren't offered the 4200 seats because our sales were so slow so our club didn't take up the option due to the club having to pay for any in sold.

They have a better away following than us this year. I know they are higher in the table, but still.

We are the bigger club though, I definitely agree with that. More years higher than them league wise in our history's. I have 2Fulham fans and I have £10 bets with both so I wanna beat them just as much as you. I just don't have a hatred for Fulham but they do hate us, the younger one hates us more (25).

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  Was that when we were in League 2 or whatever Division, the time we played Rushden etc, even then we had bigger att then that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Was that when we were in League 2 or whatever Division, the time we played Rushden etc, even then we had bigger att then that mate.
                    that would be up to 1965. Things started to change, we had 2 promotions and Fulham were relegated to the 2nd tier. Their gates steadily went down and ours up
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

serious question,how old are you ?
                      over 60
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I never get all this we take more less away home etc stuff, end of the day it not a cheap day out and modern life means work etc weekends . I applaud anyone who goes to any game whoever they follow.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Was it a full house ?

Comment

Quite a few gaps in upper away end but downstairs looked busy

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                              Happy new year young vesps a beer is well overdue soon mate.. I unfortunately work with one of their alleged Herbert's and will be turning up today...
                              Should have belled me Neil, but we didnt do the Adey today , no trains from Clapham ,meant we drank round Victoria, then tubed in .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Quite a few gaps in upper away end but downstairs looked busy
                                yes Westie ,lots of gaps in the upper School end , nowhere near selling out the 3000 away end , and to be fair what they did bring couldn`t be ar sed to sing , worse than last season , sad sorry little club. At least we go to them ,sell it out and sing all game ,even when were getting beat, still 4 point out of 6 this season

Comment

Working...
                                X