No fans Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fans Fulham

Just having a quick read of this to see how Fulham fans rate they're chances on Saturday. Looks like we are now playing Barcelona by the sound of it. I know they're in form but come on! They really do seem to hate us. Not sure why, always just though of them as a friendly club up the road but seems they are obssesed with us.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...&topic=57549.0

Definitely a case of short man syndrome, they often have threads talking about us. Dont know why as they are only over mentioned here if we are playing them next.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
      Just having a quick read of this to see how Fulham fans rate they're chances on Saturday. Looks like we are now playing Barcelona by the sound of it. I know they're in form but come on! They really do seem to hate us. Not sure why, always just though of them as a friendly club up the road but seems they are obssesed with us.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...&topic=57549.0
      Their knowledge of football is appalling i.e. - If by the Pole you mean Polter, he's gone.

Simply clueless.

Comment

They aren't saying too much different to what we say before games :S

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Their knowledge of football is appalling i.e. - If by the Pole you mean Polter, he's gone.

Simply clueless.
          I think they are referring to Pawel !!

Comment

Probably because fulham is the world ultimate middle class team (hugh grant supports them for example) and they just take one look at our block of concrete stadium and fill with disgust

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Simply clueless.
              Proper divs

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Proper divs
                Cannot stand those rent-a-crowd tw ats.

Nothing less than a win against those prats is what I demand.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wow they think we are gonna be push overs !! Gotta do them ugly and start the double song !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Wow they think we are gonna be push overs !! Gotta do them ugly and start the double song !
                    They are only 7 points above us, and that is after our shocking run when Ollie took over, so they are not the 'light years' ahead of us that they think.

To be fair they have looked pretty decent when I have seen them play but we are in good form too so reckon on a draw.

Comment

They're a good side but certainly not unbeatable. Especially with the attitude they are showing it would be lovely to surprise them and turn them over. If they don't know who our 'Pole' is they may be in for a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        They're a good side but certainly not unbeatable. Especially with the attitude they are showing it would be lovely to surprise them and turn them over. If they don't know who our 'Pole' is they may be in for a surprise.
                        Correct. Much rather them go in to the game with that mentality

Comment

Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                          I think they are referring to Pawel !!
                          That's what I meant by them being clueless

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Probably because fulham is the world ultimate middle class team (hugh grant supports them for example) and they just take one look at our block of concrete stadium and fill with disgust
                            They have Hugh "dull as dishwater" Grant, we have the likes of Bill Bailey and Pete Docherty.
                            Bunch of little squeaks.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

No fans Fulham

After their embarrassing support at our place last time ,ive just had a nose on their site and they still havn`t sold out the away end Saturday .
                              We really need to forget Fulham , Brentford and Chelsea are much better rivals
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X