No announcement yet.

Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylla's hold up play last night was excellent, was a real thorn in their side, but what really helped him was our mobility, he had runners around him Mackie , Wszolek Manning, Luongo, even furlong and Bidwell gave him options and never got himself isolated and could 've had a couple of goals with a bit of good fortune

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Turn it in and enjoy the win ffs
      I enjoyed the win a lot, I was being sarcastic,

every time something goes wrong, fans on forums want to blame someone, hence Tottenham Les which is what he's been labelled on here loads of times,

where's the credit when it starts to go right? early days yet but promising signs.

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
        I enjoyed the win a lot, I was being sarcastic,

every time something goes wrong, fans on forums want to blame someone, hence Tottenham Les which is what he's been labelled on here loads of times,

where's the credit when it starts to go right? early days yet but promising signs.
        Think that's more down to the manager than the DOF.

Comment

Lets just hold on there and not dish out 3 year contracts based on one game.

We were magnificent last night to a man and it is a long time since we had a game like that. However look at most of the views of Luongo after are last game against Blackburn compared to the ones from last night. We would have either shot him and dumped his body somewhere after Blackburn or given him a new contract after last night.

Why not wait until towards the end of the season and see how Sylla has done if he gets a decent run in the team. Remember Dean Coney missing one at Portsmouth from about 1 yard out and the following week hitting a 30 yarder against West Ham I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            He was superb. Strange sub, thankfully it didn't cost us.
            Thing with Ollie is, you can ask him about it and why and youll get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Thing with Ollie is, you can ask him about it and why and youll get an answer.
              I sense you're gradually coming around to him Kevin

Comment

Was just saying, imagine if Sylla had scored at the Madjeski..... how would that have gone down?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  I sense you're gradually coming around to him Kevin
                  Ive always liked him stan, just that he absolutley frit the life out of me by trolling us with those record breaking six defeats on the trot.

Comment

Wasn't Sylla coming back from injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      Was just saying, imagine if Sylla had scored at the Madjeski..... how would that have gone down?!
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Wasn't Sylla coming back from injury?
                        he only had a head ache from that clash of heads

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

We were magnificent last night to a man and it is a long time since we had a game like that. However look at most of the views of Luongo after are last game against Blackburn compared to the ones from last night. We would have either shot him and dumped his body somewhere after Blackburn or given him a new contract after last night.

Why not wait until towards the end of the season and see how Sylla has done if he gets a decent run in the team. Remember Dean Coney missing one at Portsmouth from about 1 yard out and the following week hitting a 30 yarder against West Ham I think.
                          This .........

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

The views on Luongo imo were immensely over exaggerated. Bad run of individual form coincided with general anger in the fanbase.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Sylla

Apperently he had a fall out with Ollie. He was disappointed to be substituted against Reading and he showed. Ollie was furious and treathen him that a repeat will see him benched and even showed the exit door. Now that will create more problems, however, I agree with Ollie taking charge and leave no one messing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                                Apperently he had a fall out with Ollie. He was disappointed to be substituted against Reading and he showed. Ollie was furious and treathen him that a repeat will see him benched and even showed the exit door. Now that will create more problems, however, I agree with Ollie taking charge and leave no one messing around.
                                Source?

Comment

Working...
                                X