Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    In the Ollie interview before the game he says hes told Sylla he has to run more and not just wait for the ball cos hes not that good. I found that odd as well.
    Really dont sound like he likes him very much cos he always sems to dig him out, jokingly or not
    It could be that Ollie knows how to fire Sylla up. Or motivate him, make him better..
    Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2017, 07:16 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• He has the touch of a r@pist and doesn't do enough for me. I like him but feel he's at 65% of his ability. I want him to step up.

That or maybe I just expect higher standards than others. All about opinions.

Comment

• Didn't think he was great today but he's had more good games than bad and looks like if he gets a chance he'll take it.

The problem is we don't create too much

Comment

• When he went through first half and never got shot off that was odd

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            It could be that Ollie knows how to fire Sylla up. Or motivate him, make him better..
            Ollies learnt French and French humour? Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              When he went through first half and never got shot off that was odd
              Had 3 chances to shoot and kept putting it off. Was pulling my hair out at that.

Comment

• I've gotta be honest, he don't look much cop to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I've gotta be honest, he don't look much cop to me.
                  This. Can finish. But the ball becomes a bar of soap when it's played up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Ollies learnt French and French humour? Ha.
                    Not so sure
                    Last edited by Shania; 21-01-2017, 09:48 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• I agree,he's pretty average,hopefully holloway can get a striker or 2 in

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        This. Can finish. But the ball becomes a bar of soap when it's played up to him.
                        I thought he held the ball up really well at reading last week. Just because he has a bad game doesn't make him a bad player all of a sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          I thought he held the ball up really well at reading last week. Just because he has a bad game doesn't make him a bad player all of a sudden
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

This.. Everyone was in agreement with him about how odd it was to substitute him last game given how well he was playing, now he's not particularly great beyond his shots...
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No. But some consistency is needed. Don't think we can press on with just those two up front and Jamie. Ollie has said he wants two or three in.

Comment

Working...
                                X