No announcement yet.

Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was the only one thinking Sylla was fairly pony, poor all round player and hopefully we will get someone much better.

Comment

Think he's a better play away from home, where he can hold it up. At home we need someone getting in behind, and Washington's not quite up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        Think he's a better play away from home, where he can hold it up. At home we need someone getting in behind, and Washington's not quite up to it.
        Washington is a starter for me at current
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

With Pinks thought mass end product today was shocking. Shot was terrible and he put one cross when Sylla was unmarked in box straight into stand

Sylla needs consistency can be unplayable one week and ineffective the next

Comment

Washington is not the answer, we need to spend money on a new striker.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Not sure about Sylla, worse first touch than Polter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Washington is not the answer, we need to spend money on a new striker.
                Bogle, Vaughn, Gregory and Taylor all scored again this weekend... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Washington is a starter for me at current
                  Had his first good shot in months today and made it impossible to play the ball to him because he starts every run in an offside position. He's a runner, but Sylla is definitely miles ahead of him. Only thing I wish Sylla would do is shoot faster. Had a chance in the first half that he just kept putting off the shot and got tackled.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Had his first good shot in months today and made it impossible to play the ball to him because he starts every run in an offside position. He's a runner, but Sylla is definitely miles ahead of him. Only thing I wish Sylla would do is shoot faster. Had a chance in the first half that he just kept putting off the shot and got tackled.
                    Would of been even better a shot if it wasnt straight in the middle of the goal and down the keepers throat.
                    We need to invest imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Would of been even better a shot if it wasnt straight in the middle of the goal and down the keepers throat.
                      We need to invest imho.
                      Classic Conor really. He's been doing that for once, this is just the first one he hit with some power.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• I think Sylla run too much today. He's no Mackie. He shouldn't participate the pressing game that actively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          I think Sylla run too much today. He's no Mackie. He shouldn't participate the pressing game that actively.
                          He needs to if that's our game plan. Everyone has to press

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            I think Sylla run too much today. He's no Mackie. He shouldn't participate the pressing game that actively.
                            In the Ollie interview before the game he says hes told Sylla he has to run more and not just wait for the ball cos hes not that good. I found that odd as well.
                            Really dont sound like he likes him very much cos he always sems to dig him out, jokingly or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Bogle, Vaughn, Gregory and Taylor all scored again this weekend... just saying
                              But not in the CC:. Maybe we should try Frazier Campbell. Who knows..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Agree Kev. Sylla is at his best when he waits and gets the pass inside the box. He shouldn't waste his energy running around in midfield. If Ollie wants everyone to run, then we need to get rid of Sylla.

Comment

Working...
                                X