No announcement yet.

Furlong attracting interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb fans knocked his confidence after he was thrown in against Bolasie and Sanchez. We're very good at that it seems. This messageboard was slagging him.

Comment

think it probably had more to do with facing sanchez than the fans but hey let's blame us again. Was only a few people slagging him off on the message board. No they shouldn't do that but what % is that of qpr fan base.....<2%? More % of population vote BNP and I don''t think they're reflective of UK!

Comment

Let's see a few games first then judge.

Comment

I find this extraordinary, it just shows how fickle fans are and how 90 minutes can change peoples minds. In the summer Furlong was getting pelters saying he isn't good enough at this level or for this club and now after one game at Reading suddenly he is a world beater.

I thought he looked good up at Hull and then played against Sanchez and the wingers at Palace with SWP as his helper. I bet if there was a poll in the summer close to 80% would have wanted him out. 1 games and it's all turned around for him, how are we supposed to bring youth players through when they are treated like this.

Obviously not everyone had this views on him but there was a lot who did.

Comment

Working...
          X