QPR look at Spurs teenager Oteh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR look at Spurs teenager Oteh

Tottenham youngster Aramide Oteh has joined QPR on work experience. Having featured for Rangers’ development side in a match this week, the 18-year-old forward will now spend at least the next couple of weeks training with the club. Oteh can play on the left flank but is primarily a striker.

He is potentially available for a move and the arrangement with Spurs gives QPR a chance to assess him. Oteh played in an Under-23 game against Millwall, as did Stoke City’s 18-year-old centre-back Kosovar Sadiki, who is on trial with the R’s.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...h-qpr-training

And we lost 3-0

Comment

Work experience??

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Work experience??
        Yes. Bit like the old YTS days!

Comment

I know absolutely nothing about him, but I like the sound of Quaker Oteh. Sign him up!
          Last edited by Hubble; 19-01-2017, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            And we lost 3-0
            Says a lot about how good the QPR U23s and youth teams are these days. Almost all of the games they play seem to end in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Work experience??
              Cleaning boots after games then!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Says a lot about how good the QPR U23s and youth teams are these days. Almost all of the games they play seem to end in defeat.
                But the most important thing is that we are now seeing youngsters in the first team.
                They can lose every game as far as I am concerned if that keeps happening.

Comment

Working...
                X