Justin kluivert.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    Granted Manning has been impressive, but how many players apart from him and sterling have been brought through our youth system and been any good in the last 10/15 seasons ? How come loads of other clubs can bring through half decent players . I mean Fulham in our own borough managed to bring through a few, Chris smalling for example , not the greatest but still made a decent amount of money on him. Our scouting system simply isn't good enough , I mean we are even being outdone by Brentford, the amount of profit they have made on Andre gray and scott Hogan alone.
    I imagine our youth setup was poor and we've finally started to turn it around.

Chris Smalling - Raheem Stirling

Any more from Fulham?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post

Any more from Fulham?
      Dembele and Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post

Any more from Fulham?
        Zesh Rehman.....

Comment

Liam roseinior, sean davies and zat knight too from fulhams academy. No idea whos come from brentford in the same amount of time but it cant be worse than ours!!
          At least we're finally showing some positive signs though!

Comment

Working...
          X