• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton game moved to Saturday 28th January 3PM

Game now Saturday 28th Jan

good news a Saturday at 3:00 pm

Comment

When was it previously?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Utter b*stards. I've already booked flights and was going to be in country for Huddersfield then Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          When was it previously?
          14th Feb

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            When was it previously?
            valentines day

Comment

Pissed off. In same boat as Tarbie. Outside chance of making Birmingham away as partial compensation, but doubtful.

Comment

Hoos says they will look at compensation to anyone out of pocket!!!!

Comment

Pretty good for me as i go on holiday on the 29th!! Holiday is timed perfectly specifically to avoid missing home games

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    Pretty good for me as i go on holiday on the 29th!! Holiday is timed perfectly specifically to avoid missing home games
                    Don't forget to take your girlfriend with you Corbs
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Hoos says they will look at compensation to anyone out of pocket!!!!
                      No real compensation that helps when you've planned your annual trip back to the UK around a week where there were 2 home games.

Comment

Result. Won't need to choose football over our wedding anniversary.

Comment

Must be annoying as sin for those who booked travel, especially those coming from afar.

Realistically, this change has probably added an extra 3k to the gate receipts. They will bring more down and we will have more bums on seats in the home end, now that it kicks off at 3 on a Saturday.

Comment

Burton game moved to Saturday 28th January 3PM

Folk probably know, but I didn't and just got an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              No real compensation that helps when you've planned your annual trip back to the UK around a week where there were 2 home games.
                              Pie and a Pint offer for 3 quid should soften the blow.....or not - Seriously annoying though particularly when you are traveling a long distance.

Comment

Working...
                              X