New Contracts for Smithies, Manning, Luongo and Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Bang on. If we can tie Smithies down that would be the best deal we've done by far.
    Apparently the Rotherham striker we are in for is his best mucker.
    Certain that would help him, cos there has been roumours of him being unsettled away from t'north.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Apparently the Rotherham striker we are in for is his best mucker.
      Certain that would help him, cos there has been roumours of him being unsettled away from t'north.
      We are becoming Huddersfield 2014/15 Mark II with Smithies, Lynch, Robinson and this geezer if he comes.

Would have to say that if we were to try and add one more from their team that season I'd hope it was Nakhi Wells !

Comment

Smithies signing long term contract

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...e_social_icons

Comment

Fantastic news.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Get him signed. Very Positive news

Comment

What a great article that is. Brilliant player Smithies, hope he stays for years to come.

Comment

Great news to tie Smithies down to a new contract, I'm sure he'll have plenty of clubs looking at him in the future if they're not already,

Comment

Yesss. I'm looking forward to next season and the season after.
                  The club has been terrible this season both on the pitch and the fans around it. Signing these guys on new contracts, especially smithies, is a great sign for the future. I get that we've always been a bit of a selling club but christ i dont want us to be selling our stars to other struggling championship sides!

All of those guys signing new contracts have massive potential to be key players for us and in a season or two under ollie and with more positive support like the support against reading can challenge for promotion in a season or two imo

Comment

Great thing about that article is Smithies confirming he settled sown here as is his family. All the rumours on him leaving were based about them being unsettled.

I personally hope we take into consideration Smithes quality, age and the fact he's a goalkeeper and make a exception and offer him a 4 and half year extension rather than sticking to the new 3 year contracts the outfield players get.

Comment

Smithies has turned into one of my favourite players especially after the years we had to endure Green. Guy seems like a good egg and iscso reliable and is the right age. Build from the back and you could argue already have keeper in place for next five years

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Smithies has turned into one of my favourite players especially after the years we had to endure Green. Guy seems like a good egg and iscso reliable and is the right age. Build from the back and you could argue already have keeper in place for next five years
                        I agree. This could be the best signature of the window if it is on a new contract for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          I agree. This could be the best signature of the window if it is on a new contract for him.
                          Spot on mate.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thats 1 hell of a statement - "I love playing for qpr and I want to stay here for many years to come"...... great news!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We should take the same approach with Smithies as someone in the past took with Paldini if required :P

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...t-3528913.aspx

Manning signs extension
                                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X