No announcement yet.

Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I genuinely don't know much about the lad but a few mates of mine who know the lad say he's a hell of a coup for us!!

I know a lot of Man Utd fans who follow there U23 teams also are gutted about the prospect of them selling him and not just loaning him out. Be interesting to see the lad play if and when he joins to see what the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      I genuinely don't know much about the lad but a few mates of mine who know the lad say he's a hell of a coup for us!!

I know a lot of Man Utd fans who follow there U23 teams also are gutted about the prospect of them selling him and not just loaning him out. Be interesting to see the lad play if and when he joins to see what the fuss is about.
      Encouraging to hear what the Man Utd fans say about this lad. That said, I hate reading that a signing will be a "major coup" for us. Every time I hear that we end up buying a lemon..........Anyone remember Nick Ward?!!!

Comment

Have we everrrrrrrrrrrrr had a decent player from Man Utd?

All I can remember is rubbish. Morrison doesn't count as he came from WHU.

Hope this fella can change all that.

Comment

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....rinho-12363723

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            He had a transplant in the summer though and he has seemingly taken to his new back well.
            Haha/groan!

Comment

I have just googled him,so know all about him now

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I have just googled him,so know all about him now
                and your view ?

Comment

I don't have a view on him as iv never heard of him BUT if he is good enough for the Man Utd books he must be decent ( yes I know macheda,Keane ect),but maybe this guy will be the exception, it's not a loan signing,a permanent one and obviously a player Oilly likes so,I hope he comes

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Encouraging to hear what the Man Utd fans say about this lad. That said, I hate reading that a signing will be a "major coup" for us. Every time I hear that we end up buying a lemon..........Anyone remember Nick Ward?!!!
                    I know what you mean Tarbie. I'll approach this signing with cautious optimism.

My worry would be if hes so highly rated then why sell him. Makes me think UTD are worried about his injuries maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I know what you mean Tarbie. I'll approach this signing with cautious optimism.

My worry would be if hes so highly rated then why sell him. Makes me think UTD are worried about his injuries maybe!
                      Or might be that they are overloaded with midfield players already

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Can't think of any to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Can't think of any to be honest
                          As someone has already said - micklewhite but that's over 30 years ago now. I don't know why but I think this one will come good (maybe the law of averages).

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Tom Heaton was pretty good when we had him on loan

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Sounds very promising and a perfect fit for what we need.

He shouldnt cost more than a million at most i imagine either

Comment

Man U forums rate him

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/sean-goss.356125/page-7

https://www.stretfordendarising.com/...ean-goss.5283/

Comment

Working...
                                X