No announcement yet.

Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With our history of signings from United, I'm very wary indeed. Not saying he's guaranteed to be a dud, but former United players' track records at ours isn't good is it?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      With our history of signings from United, I'm very wary indeed. Not saying he's guaranteed to be a dud, but former United players' track records at ours isn't good is it?
      Macheda, Keane, Fabio, Ferdinand, Park, Ravel (does he count?)

I would say only Ravel a complete success.

Comment

Raval can never be considered a complete success because he wasn't, and when it came to the nitty gritty of the playoffs he was dropped, say no more
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Raval can never be considered a complete success because he wasn't, and when it came to the nitty gritty of the playoffs he was dropped, say no more
          Fair point.

Comment

Midfielder Set to Complete Man Utd Transfer tomorrow - Transfer Talker
            http://www.transfertalker.in/2017/01...rce=feedburner

Not sure how reliable it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Him being dropped wasn't necessarily down to him? And we probably wouldn't have been in the play offs if it weren't for the part he played in the run up.
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Agree with weare on this, Ravel is a great player when he wants to be. Too much talk of him being our hero, there's a reason why he hasn't ever really settled down anywhere. On his day a great player and if he is the giant some think he is why hasn't he been snapped up already?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Actually think this Goss bloke could be the shrewdest signing we've made in a while.

Comment

Hope we sign him. I can stop washing the car with my BFG teeshirt.

Comment

Man Utd accept QPR offer

QPR have had an offer for midfielder Sean Goss accepted by Manchester United. Goss is set to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms ahead of a proposed permanent move to Loftus Road.

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...elder-accepted

Comment

Sounds hopeful... in Ollie we trust.

Comment

I don't want to put a dampener on this, because he sounds like a real prospect. But missing a large part of a season with a back injury is a worry. I know from personal experience how back issues can affect fitness adversely. But I'm probably worrying unnecessarily as I'm sure we'll do our usually thorough fitness tests...

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                            I don't want to put a dampener on this, because he sounds like a real prospect. But missing a large part of a season with a back injury is a worry. I know from personal experience how back issues can affect fitness adversely. But I'm probably worrying unnecessarily as I'm sure we'll do our usually thorough fitness tests...
                            He had a transplant in the summer though and he has seemingly taken to his new back well.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Excited about this. IF what the Utd fans say is true, then it's bang on what we need.

Comment

Gary Micklewhite did OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X