Clear All

• Routledge

Birimingham bid for him.

3 million, how old is he now?

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
      3 million, how old is he now?
      Just turned 32.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Just turned 32.
        Got another few years left in him for sure.

Comment

And we could have had him for less than £2m 6 years ago after getting promoted if Briatore and Ecclestone were willing to put their hand in their pocket.

Those were the days when we really did have a #### owners

Comment

We certainly won't be spending anything like £3 million on anyone in this window despite the sales of polter and Chery

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
              And we could have had him for less than £2m 6 years ago after getting promoted if Briatore and Ecclestone were willing to put their hand in their pocket.

Those were the days when we really did have a #### owners
              Worse than that, we could have had him plus change instead of Shaun Wright-Phillips but we thought Wright-Phillips was a better transfer!

As for a 32 year old Routledge for 3m quid. As much as I like Wayn Routledge, Brum are welcome to him at that price. The world has gone made if 3m quid is good value for what football he has left in him!

Comment

Not worth it at that age.

Comment

Wow what a disappointing thread, think it's all been said 3 mill for someone at that age.. pass

Comment

Half that and I'd be interested. No way worth 3 big ones.

Comment

I must be thinking of a different Routledge to everybody else. Im thinking of Wayne Routledge... Wayne Routledge worth double 3mill in the modern game... How much did we sell our 'cant cross it' winger Chery and our 'cant score' striker Polter for??? Both with NO prem experience... you're having a laugh, only just turned 32, Id be ripping your arm off for 3mill for Routledge.

Wages, now that would be the only thing putting me off, deppending on what they would be(?)
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

WBA paid us £5,5m for ''bang average'' Championship player.

Comment

It`s not a question of age, it`s a question of fitness and attitude . I would have said yes to a move without a shadow of a doubt.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            I must be thinking of a different Routledge to everybody else. Im thinking of Wayne Routledge... Wayne Routledge worth double 3mill in the modern game... How much did we sell our 'cant cross it' winger Chery and our 'cant score' striker Polter for??? Both with NO prem experience... you're having a laugh, only just turned 32, Id be ripping your arm off for 3mill for Routledge.

Wages, now that would be the only thing putting me off, deppending on what they would be(?)
                            This.
                            He would create and score goals at this levelfor the next 3 seasons if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              WBA paid us £5,5m for ''bang average'' Championship player.
                              Surely you jest.
                              Phillips has either scored or assusted in about 12 of WBA's goals this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X