No announcement yet.

Danny Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Taylors contract is running down we really should push the boat out for him it'd be a sound investment

Comment

Was endlessly mentioned favorably by comms when we played up there.

Comment

We should buy Taylor then and hurry up about it y

Comment

Returning with an improved offer: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...y-ward-updates

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            We're getting linked with a lot of support strikers. I would have thought the squad is way more in need of another number 9 having sold Polter!
            you see I'm not sure that's the case. I think Sylla can do that job. What we don't have is someone to play off him, and out and out hitman, someone who gets a sniff and tucks it away.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              you see I'm not sure that's the case. I think Sylla can do that job. What we don't have is someone to play off him, and out and out hitman, someone who gets a sniff and tucks it away.
              And if Sylla gets injured or suspended?

For me, we have plenty of adequate support strikers but no cover for Sylla.

Comment

Anyone know if anyone else still in the race that we're leading?

Comment

For me, we have plenty of adequate support strikers.
                  Not sure we have scored or created enough this season to put adequate, support and strikers together in a sentence IMO
                  Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 17-01-2017, 01:50 AM.

Comment

When we are interested in signing a player, why does it always seems to drag on.
                    Why can't we just buy a player, without it dragging on for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Not sure we have scored or created enough this season to put adequate, support and strikers together in a sentence IMO
                      Point taken.

Personally though, I think the problem is in the middle of the park. We have Luongo who is honest and covers a lot of ground, everyone else in there is just workmanlike and/or defensive, (or just plain sh*t in a couple of cases), with the possible exception of Manning who is just finding his feet. If we want to create more, what we actually need is a ball player in central midfield.

I think between Mackie, Lua Lua, Wszolek, Washington and who knows Yeni might even remember how to play football, we have guys that play off the front man in abundance!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 18-01-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Cole View Post
                        When we are interested in signing a player, why does it always seems to drag on.
                        Why can't we just buy a player, without it dragging on for ages.
                        Lee Hoos penny pinching

Comment

Point taken.

Personally though, I think the problem is in the middle of the park. We have Luongo who is honest and covers a lot of ground, everyone else in there is just workmanlike and/or defensive, (or just plain sh*t in a couple of cases), with the possible exception of Manning who is just finding his feet. If we want to create more, what we actually need is a ball player in central midfield.

I think between Mackie, Lua Lua, Wszolek, Washington and who knows Yeni might even remeber how to play football, we have guys that play of the front man in abundance!
                          Yeah, there are some players in there for sure....just need to get them to up their game.

Comment

QPR have second offer for Ward rejected...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...erham-rejected

Apparently 1.5 mill turned down and were waiting on our 250k offer for Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              QPR have second offer for Ward rejected...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...erham-rejected

Apparently 1.5 mill turned down and were waiting on our 250k offer for Freeman

tbf, 1.5 mil is about right. has only showed what he can do this season. has done nothing in the past for rotherham to warrant a price of over 2mil.

personally, i would move on to another target.

matty taylor for 1mil is a no brainer.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                tbf, 1.5 mil is about right. has only showed what he can do this season. has done nothing in the past for rotherham to warrant a price of over 2mil.

personally, i would move on to another target.

matty taylor for 1mil is a no brainer.
                                #League1Dross
                                #NoChampionshipExperience
                                #ScrapingTheBarrel

Comment

Working...
                                X