QPR dealt blow in Arouna Kone bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR dealt blow in Arouna Kone bid

GetWestLondon understands that Everton want Rangers to contribute a sizeable amount of the Ivory Coast striker's £40,000 a week wages, something that the
    club aren't prepared to do. It means that QPR will now be looking elsewhere to make additions in the forward department.

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...erton-12459459

Pay the money! we saved that in sandros wages!

Top quality striker.

Comment

We can't afford those wages, don't pay it or anywhere close to it.

Comment

But will he put in a shift for us?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

£40k a week for a 33 year old with a possibly dodgy knee.

Have we not moved on from those type of signings?

Comment

Pleased we rejected wage demands. He is an average striker but nothing amazing, Sylla probably do just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              £40k a week for a 33 year old with a possibly dodgy knee.

Have we not moved on from those type of signings?
              This!

If we are dipping into the loan market we should be finding top kids from the Premier League who are looking to make a name for themselves. On the whole, I'm really not a massive fan of bringing in players in their 30's on big money, even if it is just a loan signing!

Comment

Hardly a blow is it?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  This!

If we are dipping into the loan market we should be finding top kids from the Premier League who are looking to make a name for themselves. On the whole, I'm really not a massive fan of bringing in players in their 30's on big money, even if it is just a loan signing!
                  With the loan market I'd actually prefer more experienced players who could make an impact. Kids on loan are always a risk - for every Kyle Walker, there are 10 Will Keanes. It also depends on what the clubs objectives are...if we are still pushing for playoffs then bring in an experienced pro or 2...if not, then we may as well buy, rather than loan young players in preparation for next season. Whatever anyone says, we're not going down this season.

Comment

Dont understand Everton. Even if we pay him 100 a week they are still better off by 100 if no one else wants him ?

Comment

As I have said Holloway is having to work with peanuts ( nothing like the £7 million many assumed he would have).

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Hardly a blow is it?
                        Bang on!!.... give that a swerve!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Pretty good player if a bit old and injury prone. But if it looks like we're not going down why would we shell out 40bags a week for someone who has no future here?

Look for someone else.

Comment

Not fussed one iota, we don't want money grabbing bar stewards anymore
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

They might come back if he's still hanging around at the end of Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X