JFH explains all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    That's irrelevant. Lots of Foreign managers are neither boring or slow.
    When he speaks, he has to take time to find the right words because he is trying to explain a complex situation. English is not his first language and he's adapting to speaking in a pr environment, which is pretty difficult in itself. The fact that you're calling him out for taking time to get his words right is very odd.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      When he speaks, he has to take time to find the right words because he is trying to explain a complex situation. English is not his first language and he's adapting to speaking in a pr environment, which is pretty difficult in itself. The fact that you're calling him out for taking time to get his words right is very odd.
      Mate, he's lived in the UK for nearly 20 years!

Comment

Look how much more fluently Staam spoke the other night after the game. No comparison. Anyway, other than the quality of his English, watching that just reminds me how happy I am he's no longer here. Tactically I believe Ollie is the much better and more progressive manager, not to mention motivationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Mate, he's lived in the UK for nearly 20 years!
          Enough with the stats Tarbie.

Comment

would rather stick pencils in my eyes than watch another few mins of drossballjimmy talking crap.

#drossball #itiswhatitis #antichristoffootball
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Of course he wishes he'd had more time.

Beware of what you wish for......... my problem with him, one that suggested itself when he was recruited, was that he was tactically one dimensional. His default was very predictable. I think he was also naive tactically, Scott Parker and Shelvey are two names which come to mind......

Comment

Was never a fan but credit where it is due he spoke very well about our club which is not always the case.

Comment

He's just a bit dim. And inarticulate. Nothing to do with his nationality. Many Dutch folk speak perfect English.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    He's just a bit dim. And inarticulate. Nothing to do with his nationality. Many Dutch folk speak perfect English.

Comment

He's the Ben Gladwin of managers! Nice enough chap, good intentions but pretty dull and boring, lost at championship level but seems to get by in league 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I have a theory that Dutch isn't actually a real language. Every Dutch person speaks perfect English, and I have barely ever heard any of them speak in Dutch.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          I have a theory that Dutch isn't actually a real language. Every Dutch person speaks perfect English, and I have barely ever heard any of them speak in Dutch.
                          Peter Pan spoke perfect English and was from Neverland too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Peter Pan spoke perfect English and was from Neverland too right?
                            Very good
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Look how much more fluently Staam spoke the other night after the game. No comparison. Anyway, other than the quality of his English, watching that just reminds me how happy I am he's no longer here. Tactically I believe Ollie is the much better and more progressive manager, not to mention motivationally.

Totally agree with stan and maidstone, soo glad we`ve got rid, such a negativity with him around! as have said before no comparison between ollie & jimmy!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

He made sense, but then a lot of his interviews made sense. More intensity etc but never materialised. He done a decent stabilising job, and he himself said how we went from one extreme to the other (recruitment)

Comment

Working...
                                X