Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH explains all

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...s-on-qpr-stint

What prat saying can't bare listening to his boring voice. Would put glass eye to sleep with his flat delivery

Comment

usual rubbish .... i do feel though that he will come good in near future... just wasnt right time for us

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        usual rubbish .... i do feel though that he will come good in near future... just wasnt right time for us
        I thought it was pretty honest and accurate reflection myself.

Comment

I actually thought he spoke well.

Comment

He can't help being boring and slow (you saw how many times the interviewer completed what he was trying to say). However he didn't slate the club as managers have done in the past. As said above he wasn't the right sort of manager for us. Some clubs maybe don't mind boring games week in week out so long as they get results.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
              I actually thought he spoke well.
              Agree, his point was fair too but he understands the reasons for his leaving, he clearly just wishes he was given more time and rightly so. Hope he does well in the future, despite the daily mail thing, he seemed an alright guy and a smart footballing guy.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                He can't help being boring and slow (you saw how many times the interviewer completed what he was trying to say). However he didn't slate the club as managers have done in the past. As said above he wasn't the right sort of manager for us. Some clubs maybe don't mind boring games week in week out so long as they get results.
                He's dutch.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I thought it was pretty honest and accurate reflection myself.
                  Is it worth a watch Tarbs??

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    He's dutch.
                    That's irrelevant. Lots of Foreign managers are neither boring or slow.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Yes why not

Comment

He spoke welll in all fairness and didn't dig the club out! Nice bloke but not right for us!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Doesn't really say much we didn't already know to be honest mate but I think he was pretty honest.

Comment

Thought he came across as pretty dull. I actually lost motivation during his interview, so Christ knows how the players dealt with him on a daily basis. The only think he was right in saying was the gap between crazy spending to very little was too great but also pretty obvious but ffp clearly dictates that
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              He's dutch.
                              He is.

Perhaps his £50,000 speech was going to be in dutch too.

Comment

Working...
                              X