Toumani Diagouraga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toumani Diagouraga

Would you? experienced cheaper than henry and sandro and lets be honest offers more. POOR mans yaya. I know a couple of bees fans who loved him.

Did he score yesterday like Vaughn or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Did he score yesterday like Vaughn or something?
      NO just my opinion of him rated him and thought he was a good player? just my opinion fella

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
        NO just my opinion of him rated him and thought he was a good player? just my opinion fella
        PM him next time before you post to see if it's alright.

Comment

Was decent when he was at Brentford, seems to have dissappeared into a black hole at Leeds and they're not going to play him anytime soon. Would cost very little and replace Henry easy enough, but not sure whether he still has the legs for CM ?

Comment

not anova player who's name no one can pronounce

Comment

Complete pony player. WatchEd him first game of the season and he stood out as the worst player on the pitch.
              Even remember asking my mate who that price of crap was.

Insider, have got any info for transfers at the moment mate?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Complete pony player. WatchEd him first game of the season and he stood out as the worst player on the pitch.

interest in certain players yes but whether they come off is another matter, depends on when funds received from chery as well as they are taking there time. And if i am honest cant be bothered with being slaughtered.

no interest in matt taylor when washington here too similar so money wasted BUT that could changed apparently willing to take offer of 1.5m for washington

obviously luke freeman and hes keen he thinks he needs a change hence poor form at brizzie. BUT depends if club willing to part with the 750000 now of free in summer but ollie adamant hes needed now due to henry and sandro gone and cousins injury. Also an interest in BEN MARSHALL if freeman doesn't go ahead as he is in same boat out of contract in summer.

actively looking for a cb cdm and two strikers

Main look out is championship players coming to end of there deals so cheaper option but doesn't mean not decent players.

so in short interest in

michael mancienne
                ben marshall
                luke freeman
                sean morrison
                patrick bamford
                lee gregory
                and a striker from toulouse being watched

so bring on the bashing!!!

Comment

interest in certain players yes but whether they come off is another matter, depends on when funds received from chery as well as they are taking there time. And if i am honest cant be bothered with being slaughtered.

no interest in matt taylor when washington here too similar so money wasted BUT that could changed apparently willing to take offer of 1.5m for washington

obviously luke freeman and hes keen he thinks he needs a change hence poor form at brizzie. BUT depends if club willing to part with the 750000 now of free in summer but ollie adamant hes needed now due to henry and sandro gone and cousins injury. Also an interest in BEN MARSHALL if freeman doesn't go ahead as he is in same boat out of contract in summer.

Main look out is championship players coming to end of there deals so cheaper option but doesn't mean not decent players.

so in short interest in

michael mancienne
                  ben marshall
                  luke freeman
                  sean morrison
                  patrick bamford
                  lee gregory

cheers for the info insider...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                    cheers for the info insider...

Comment

so in short interest in

michael mancienne
                      ben marshall
                      luke freeman
                      sean morrison
                      patrick bamford
                      lee gregory

Fair play mate. Bamford is a good little player. Would be happy if it comes off.

Makes sense about Chery money holding up things.
                      Thanks for the info mate.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just to clarify Freeman is not a replacement for sandro/henry/cousins. He's an attacking player, plays wide or behind the striker not CM. Too lightweight

Comment

I think we all need to understand we may have to make do with very close to who is here right now.

Personally I'd pass on every single suggestion bar Bamford. I think he'd pull his finger out so close to home.

The real issue which can not be addressed under our current financial strictures is a playmaker / a real 10. Like many people on here I pointed this gaping hole out pre season. It remains the one slot that needs filling, especially if Olly is willing to play Eze & Shodipo. We just need a bit of vision. But that tends to cost real money.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            The real issue which can not be addressed under our current financial strictures is a playmaker / a real 10. Like many people on here I pointed this gaping hole out pre season. It remains the one slot that needs filling, especially if Olly is willing to play Eze & Shodipo. We just need a bit of vision. But that tends to cost real money.
                            Weren't they hoping that would be Chery but it didn't quite work out?

Eze is in that mould but at this stage is only potential.

Luongo plays that role for Australia but never for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Agree with this, not a particularly good player is Diagouraga, but thanks for the rest of the info, I'd say that's a pretty good list of options to have.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X