Bamford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Yes I bet that's what's behind it. Easy enough to ship him out again if they sort it with Costa.
    Yes that must surely be the reason. Afterall he has been a huge success in his loan spellsat Premiership clubs like Palace & now Burnley. ����

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      He was never at Blackburn was he?

You are correct, I mixed him up with someone.. Bamford is from Nottingham.

Comment

Was also at Norwich on loan I recall. First game hit the bar with 30 yd volley. That was it. Didn't score in 7 games. Don't think he scored for Palace or Burnley either. £10m for him ? Boro must be looking to bin Rhodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinel View Post
          Was also at Norwich on loan I recall. First game hit the bar with 30 yd volley. That was it. Didn't score in 7 games. Don't think he scored for Palace or Burnley either. £10m for him ? Boro must be looking to bin Rhodes.
          SSN said they will sell rhodes afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Footballs gone totally mad.
            Burnley dont want him for free.
            Middlesbrough pay 10 million for him.

£16m on bamford and gestede

What on earth

Comment

Bamford baffles me - club after club after club, constantly trying it with a prem side when it's glaringly obvious he isn't prem standard.

He just settle at a championship level side and go from there.

Comment

10m for a striker whos had one good season and flopped everywhere else is an utter joke.
                Dont get me wrong, i like bamford but hes 23 and has hardly set the world alight, i'd struggle to rate him at 5m!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Bamford baffles me - club after club after club, constantly trying it with a prem side when it's glaringly obvious he isn't prem standard..
                  that's the fate of players who don't quite make it with the big boys - loan here, loan there, parent hangs on just in case. What doesn't normally happen after many loan spells is someone turning up on the doorstep with £10m.... this perfectly illustrates the insane legacy of media rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinel View Post
                    Would rather keep Rhodes....

Comment

Working...
                    X