Get Newcastle game out the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Newcastle game out the way

And we have some lovely games all the way up to mid March when we play Leeds

When you look at those games if we keep up current form should pile some points on the board

After Leeds games seem to be against those at the top

At least we can go to Newcastle in confident mood and no matter what the outcome we know they'll have a game plan and the players will give their all.

#InOllieWeTrust

Comment

Zero chance of us getting in a relegation battle now, if jfh was hear we'd be praying for clean sheets, but 16 chances we will score goals now
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        At least we can go to Newcastle in confident mood and no matter what the outcome we know they'll have a game plan and the players will give their all.

#InOllieWeTrust
        And i think, that is all any supporter can ever ask for.

Comment

Amazing how olly has managed to galvanise the players and the fan base once again....

Hope it long continues..

Comment

Anyone know how many we have sold so far? I have bought 2 tickets for this game. Cant wait for a proper away day, loads of standing, singing and having fun. We will probably lose, but that is part of the fun; literally going there for the off chance of us nicking a point that will feel like a win.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
              Anyone know how many we have sold so far? I have bought 2 tickets for this game. Cant wait for a proper away day, loads of standing, singing and having fun. We will probably lose, but that is part of the fun; literally going there for the off chance of us nicking a point that will feel like a win.
              Newcastle haven't been doing too well recently.

Comment

But we are QPR, so that means they will beat us. If they had won 15 in a row, I would feel more confident

Comment

JFH didn't have the tactical suss to cope with Newcastle. The first thing you have to do is put a terrier up Shelvey'sarse. We were content to watch it and worship. That wont happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    JFH didn't have the tactical suss to cope with Newcastle. The first thing you have to do is put a terrier up Shelvey'sarse. We were content to watch it and worship. That wont happen again.
                    Indeed. I still remember the criminal amount of room we gave him. That was really what killed us.

Comment

We barely gave away a free kick, that is how far off the pace we were. We lost 6-0 and our goal keeper was our best player, says it all!

Having said that, I cant wait!

Comment

Does anyone know how many we have sold so far? I would be surprised if we took more than 500.

Comment

ollie is a managerial genius and will hit play offs this year and yes will destroy newcastle,was talking to him on the phone yesterday and he feels sorry for the tune,but thinks he may go back with a bigger bid for freeeman but wont play useless steve caulker this season hes absolutely useless and will eventually get a free transfer
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Zero chance of us getting in a relegation battle now, if jfh was hear we'd be praying for clean sheets, but 16 chances we will score goals now
                            Zero % chance is probably overstating things,while far from safe in 17th position we have given ourselves a decent chance of staying up after the reading match,if we can win the big games coming up,Burton, Blackburn and Fulham we should be OK, but word of caution, we lost 6 in a row after a moral winning performance so anything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Zero % chance is probably overstating things,while far from safe in 17th position we have given ourselves a decent chance of staying up after the reading match,if we can win the big games coming up,Burton, Blackburn and Fulham we should be OK, but word of caution, we lost 6 in a row after a moral winning performance so anything is possible
                              Rebel mate, we are not going down.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X