Get Newcastle game out the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    JFH didn't have the tactical suss to cope with Newcastle. The first thing you have to do is put a terrier up Shelvey'sarse. We were content to watch it and worship. That wont happen again.
    Spot on. How we could all see Shelvey running the show but JFH couldn't further highlights how out of his delpth he was...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Rebel mate, we are not going down.
      I didn't say we were,but we are in 17th position and 8 points above drop zone so far from safe especially knowing how unpredictable our form is,I'm simply responding to the guy who siad we are 100% safe,we 100% not safe,we need 5-6 more wins to be 100% safe,I don't think we will be relegated either because I'm optomistic we will win enough games to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        Anyone know how many we have sold so far? I have bought 2 tickets for this game. Cant wait for a proper away day, loads of standing, singing and having fun. We will probably lose, but that is part of the fun; literally going there for the off chance of us nicking a point that will feel like a win.
        Don't forget oxygen mask. Away fans are right up in the gods. Well that is 4 of us then.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          JFH didn't have the tactical suss to cope with Newcastle. The first thing you have to do is put a terrier up Shelvey'sarse. We were content to watch it and worship. That wont happen again.
          Still find that whole performance disgusting... but, JFH's plans for it, I believe, were totally ruined by Luongo's inability to play that match. That was during his best run at the club and whenever he was on the pitch, we improved massively. luongo might have boxed mr Shelvey out of the game for a while.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What JFH tried against then at home should have seen him walk but let's not kid ourselves saying if you take Shelvey out game it's job done as if it was that easy and they were one man team they would not be sitting top.
            Last edited by West Acton; 16-01-2017, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              What JFH tried against then at home should have seen him walk but let's not kid ourselves saying if you take Shelvey out hand it's job done as if it was that easy and they were one man team they would not be sitting top.
              iirc they didn't even have Gayle that night?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                iirc they didn't even have Gayle that night?
                Has he not picked up medium term injury

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Don't forget oxygen mask. Away fans are right up in the gods. Well that is 4 of us then.
                  Bring it on! I got mine straight away, so does that normally mean I will be at the front or back? As I am standing wherever I am, not going all that way to sit on my hands silently.

Comment

Get Newcastle game out the way? Exactly, we take the 3 points and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      6, me and my boy

Comment

Anyone else got involved in this, or just the 6 of us?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                          Anyone else got involved in this, or just the 6 of us?
                          Have had to swerve it, was gutted. Fancied it with a few pals for the night out, but am off to Budapest early doors on the 2nd! Fair cop to those headed up - will no doubt be a binder regardless of result. Always had a good time up there.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X