No announcement yet.

Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely most of this young lot was down to Steve Gallen?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      I love this board! the Bi Polar nature of the posting is genius!

3 days ago we were the worst team in the history of the football club Ramsey/ Ferdinand/ the team were The Devil incarnate.

The youth Coming through were shocking

Now we are all having love in dishing out credit to everyone.
      Amazing what a win can do...

Comment

They'll all be getting slaughtered in two weeks. They've hardly kicked a ball ffs. Give them a year and we'll dish out credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          They'll all be getting slaughtered in two weeks. They've hardly kicked a ball ffs. Give them a year and we'll dish out credit.
          Nope. When was the last time we had 1 decent youngster come through at this level? Langley 15years ago? We just had 4 play last night and have 2 or 3 others who are on the fringes. Seemed the perfect time to bring this up tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Nope. When was the last time we had 1 decent youngster come through at this level? Langley 15years ago? We just had 4 play last night and have 2 or 3 others who are on the fringes. Seemed the perfect time to bring this up tbf.
            Furlong was the next Cafu after making his debut at Hull, here we are two years later. Doughty played 5 mins and hardly touched the ball, he also played at Hull two years ago. Comley played for about 2 mins and again hardly touched the ball. Manning was brilliant but as I said, they need an extended run in the side before people start hailing Ramsey as Sir Chris or thinking we're going to be the next Southampton!

Yes, it's good to see but we're a million miles from seeing if they're good enough.

Comment

Chris Paul was on the bench the other week ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                Furlong was the next Cafu after making his debut at Hull, here we are two years later. Doughty played 5 mins and hardly touched the ball, he also played at Hull two years ago. Comley played for about 2 mins and again hardly touched the ball. Manning was brilliant but as I said, they need an extended run in the side before people start hailing Ramsey as Sir Chris or thinking we're going to be the next Southampton!

Yes, it's good to see but we're a million miles from seeing if they're good enough.
                What a weird thing to say.

Not once has anyone mentioned Cafu on this thread about Furlong only that he looks like he could be championship class, pretty sure Cafu was better than that.

Sir Chris? Haha wind it in. I said it was great to have a group of young lads coming through and playing first team for the first time in my adult life for sure. Almost as if you're the bi polar one. They aren't Sir or Cafu but they look like a quality group of kids.

Comment

Working...
                X