Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey

Think we should have a post for the old school teacher after last nights performance.

I thought he was well out of his depth being 1st team manager, and clueless how to improve seasoned proffessionals, but what a job he must do with the youth setup.

Manning, Furlong, Doughty (prob cant take credit), Shodipo, Kakay, Eze, Comley all coming through this season and all look Championship standard. Can't remember us ever having this amount of decent young players come through like this, big well done to Ramsey.

Agreed, credit where credit is due.

Comment

That's his area of expertise so if it is down to him credit where credit is due.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Excellent decision to kep him on in the job hes undoubtedly very good at.

Comment

You forgot about Niko! Was Prohouly on the bench for one of the games this season?

Comment

Ollie brought through Manning. Club said he could leave

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Ollie brought through Manning. Club said he could leave
              I'm talking about the transition from Academy football to the Seniors. He's clearly done that despite JFH not having an interest in him.

Comment

Credit for developing these players in the year and a bit he's been involved.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Think we should have a post for the old school teacher after last nights performance.

I thought he was well out of his depth being 1st team manager, and clueless how to improve seasoned proffessionals, but what a job he must do with the youth setup.

Manning, Furlong, Doughty (prob cant take credit), Shodipo, Kakay, Eze, Comley all coming through this season and all look Championship standard. Can't remember us ever having this amount of decent young players come through like this, big well done to Ramsey.
                  last time would probably early 80s Warren Neil, Ian Dawes, Gary Waddock Clive Allen, Paul Goddard, if they get anywhere near these 5 we'll be doing ok

Comment

or since November 2014 with a brief spell as manager. Still he deserves credit, done it at Spurs now here.

Comment

I like him a lot!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I also think in part Les was brought in to find these young players.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          I also think in part Les was brought in to find these young players.

Comment

Paul Hall must deserve credit too. Anyone know what Ramsey's day to day role entails? besides teaching P.E at schools of course

Comment

I love this board! the Bi Polar nature of the posting is genius!

3 days ago we were the worst team in the history of the football club Ramsey/ Ferdinand/ the team were The Devil incarnate.

The youth Coming through were shocking

Now we are all having love in dishing out credit to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X