No announcement yet.

Organisation and fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like they have brought in a good defensive coach. Forgotten his name, but anyway..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

What's weird is this exactly what JFH said he wanted to do - get the team super fit and play a pressing game. And in the first few games of the season, we did just that and had two great wins. Then it all seemed to go to pieces. I wonder what happened? Why did it all run out of steam? A few games after this blistering start to the season we were all over the place.

Anyway, that's all in the past. Last night was fantastic and props to Olly and the team, it was a fantastic performance away from home against a team who have lost only once at home all season. And how good did it feel to know that we were the BEST team on the pitch? Bloody loved it!

Comment

We looked like a completely different team.

I was shocked. I don't doubt the ability of the players, it's just such a turn around.

Incredible really, i hope it wasn't a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          What's weird is this exactly what JFH said he wanted to do - get the team super fit and play a pressing game. And in the first few games of the season, we did just that and had two great wins. Then it all seemed to go to pieces. I wonder what happened? Why did it all run out of steam? A few games after this blistering start to the season we were all over the place.

Anyway, that's all in the past. Last night was fantastic and props to Olly and the team, it was a fantastic performance away from home against a team who have lost only once at home all season. And how good did it feel to know that we were the BEST team on the pitch? Bloody loved it!

I wouldnt want to talk about jimmy hubble as dont want to be distracting the flak away from ollie! but jimmy was pants end of!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            I wouldnt want to talk about jimmy hubble as dont want to be distracting the flak away from ollie! but jimmy was pants end of!
            You're a cheeky bugger Pinkie, I'll give you that!

Comment

Lol welllll you did come out with it the other day
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Cant see Yeni fitting into this new high pressing game.
                I reckon if we could shift him back to France we should,
                He's supposed to be perfect for this system to my understanding of how he played in France.

Also, this is the first time since opening day where we pressed well enough to stop a team playing football. Great performance, it really was.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Yep still buzzing this morning. So good to be on a high after such a convincing win!.. yes weve won the last 2 league games and was well chuffed after them.
                  Make that 3 buddy

Comment

Working...
                  X