Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Talk about getting carried away

We will loiter between 11th and 16th all season IMO.
    Have to agree...and actually hope we do - just want to be clear of any relegation fight

Comment

The main thing is that we have young players who are slowly making their way through to the first team. This is great to see and is how our teams were built in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by johnp View Post
        W did a job on Reading. Will more difficult when we have to take the initiative on our own patch.
        I think you are bang on there mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Have to agree...and actually hope we do - just want to be clear of any relegation fight
          A 16th final position would be great ,would grab that now if offered,I think most Rs would

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I think they are still 3rd west.

Have said before, this league is w@nk. Take away Brighton and Newcastle who are 2 very good sides, the rest are much of a muchness. Teams like Reading, Sheff Weds, Derby etc all up there and none of them are that good at all. As you say, all about being organised and working hard and having the ability to nick that goal to turn the draws into wins (albeit that is all easier said than done!).
            I agree. I thought they looked such a bang average side, which is surprising considering their position. Yes we did a job on them but Stam had no plan B whatsoever.

Originally posted by johnp View Post
            W did a job on Reading. Will more difficult when we have to take the initiative on our own patch.
            I'm not sure it'll be harder. Fulham are no better than Reading and we're starting to build some real momentum and confidence up now. There's home advantage too with our fans being well up for it.

Comment

Working...
            X