Pawel Wszolek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawel Wszolek

Outstanding tonight , motm without a doubt and has been in our 3 on the trot wins. Lose 6 win 6??? He's a true battler and Ollie's getting him performing , well done wozselek!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Clicking with Mackie as well.

Comment

Yeah he oozes class. Best player on the pitch tonight absolutely must sign him up

Comment

Reckon he's probably run home for a warm down

Comment

Thing is....will he be looking for a better club than ours come the end of his loan. Not sure if his loan was with a view to permanent but the club and Ollie should most definitely be looking into it. If he feels valued then there is more chance of him staying because that thing i suppose he wants now is to go back to Italy and still not be wanted buy his parent club. Hopefully the club and fans can convince him that his future is in hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Thing is....will he be looking for a better club than ours come the end of his loan. Not sure if his loan was with a view to permanent but the club and Ollie should most definitely be looking into it. If he feels valued then there is more chance of him staying because that thing i suppose he wants now is to go back to Italy and still not be wanted buy his parent club. Hopefully the club and fans can convince him that his future is in hoops.
            We do defo have the option on him. Was signed with a view to a permanent

Comment

Didn't I read he has been offered a contract yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Actually it was reported the other day that we will sign him when his loan expires should we stay up. I can't find the link though.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Didn't I read he has been offered a contract yesterday?
                  http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...zołek/#27

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Actually it was reported the other day that we will sign him when his loan expires should we stay up. I can't find the link though.
                    That seems fair enough because we couldn't expect him to play in League 1. I keep asking about Ariel. Is he injured or just not playing?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Outstanding tonight , motm without a doubt and has been in our 3 on the trot wins. Lose 6 win 6??? He's a true battler and Ollie's getting him performing , well done wozselek!!!
                      absolutely vanny
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

MOTM the match for me too. Huge part of our turn around in fortunes!

Comment

From the moment he first stepped on the pitch for us, he looked a class player. The real mystery is why he got so little playing time earlier in the season. I would think we've got a decent chance of keeping him - not convinced he's quite good enough for lots of Premier League sides to be chasing him and if it's the Championship then being located in London is an advantage for us, especially with such a big Polish community in the city.

Comment

Really like this player very direct but has a trick to beat his man then looks to put the ball in the box

Comment

I like him a lot, proper direct and ain't afraid to beat his man. Broke through their lines a few times last night.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X