Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie

Has made a big difference, bigger than I ever thought he could. Gets stuck in, never say die attitude, and sets an example to those around him. Also got the fans going tonight by winding up Reading fans when he scored - none of this can't celebrate against an old club nonsense.

Captain material !!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

His contract is up in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        His contract is up in the summer.
        He'll get an extra year assuming no serious injury between now and summer

Comment

Been superb since coming back. He's never really impressed me in past but he ran his heart out tonight

Comment

This is his level as long as ge can stay fit.
            If QPR have no money to spend then Mackie should be offered another year.

Comment

He ain't going nowhere. We can sort things out in the summer

Comment

Earns every bean he is paid

Comment

He gets pelters now and again. Would I have him in the squad? Every day of the week. What he doesn't have in natural ability he makes up for in 100% effort every game and is an example to to any young pro. He was even at the U18 game v. Spurs earlier this week. His qualities are also what a team needs.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    He gets pelters now and again. Would I have him in the squad? Every day of the week. What he doesn't have in natural ability he makes up for in 100% effort every game and is an example to to any young pro. He was even at the U18 game v. Spurs earlier this week. His qualities are also what a team needs.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Been superb since coming back. He's never really impressed me in past but he ran his heart out tonight
                      Agree 100%, been great since the return.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He ran his heart out last night in a system/game plan that suited him, which he does in most games, but generally that's not enough, last night with Wszolek they supported Sylla well with their running and it worked, don't think anyone has ever questioned Mackie's effort, but sometime effort is just not enough, their are a lot of people who can run all day but that doesn;t make you a good player, but last night was his type of game sit back and burst forward, thought, the players around him were top class
                        all sais he had a excellent game last night

Comment

The turnaround in our performances has been down to this man IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            This. Pleased for him. Not my type of footballer but he is like an Ollie but on the pitch.

Comment

Always gives 100%, might not always work out for the guy but gives 100% every time. Some used to say he was good at chasing crisp packets or headless chicken but there is no doubting his commitment to the cause.

Great guy in the dressing room and on the pitch, the youngsters have a good role model in Jamie.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X