No announcement yet.

That Manning pass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as Norths said the move was pure class, wyslesko (spelling)to Sylla to wyslesko, who skins the left back to pass to Manning who finds Mackie with pass of the season - class
    Last edited by wewillbeback; 13-01-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

If anyone else had supplied that pass they would be raving all over the world, it was a magical touch, absolutely superb
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina69 View Post
        The pass from Manning to Mackie for the goal tonight was pure genius. I saw some people on the match thread claim it wasn't a pass. If there is any doubt at all surely you give the QPR lad the benefit of the doubt. But there isnt any doubt, it's a beautiful pass with the outside of his foot.
        yep
        slide rule!

Comment

The boy can play.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Best pass from a Ranger sine Adel chipped one onto Routledge's foot from the sideline. Quality

i remember that .. that was amazing..... total agree best pass since that...

Comment

If Pogba or another prem big shot had done that pass it would be repeated every 10 minutes on sky sports news. Class

Comment

Agree he deffo meant it just a little flick with the outside of the boot

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                  as Norths said the move was pure class, wyslesko (spelling)to Sylla to wyslesko, who skins the left back to pass to Manning who finds Mackie with pass of the season - class
                  Our best team goal of the season so far?...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Our best team goal of the season so far?...
                    Easily

Comment

I'm inclined to agree Awin.

Comment

Beautiful touch. So delicate and accurate. So glad we have this type of tekkers in the team. Hope for more to come!

Comment

More impressive was how he Bust a gut to get into that position on the edge of the area. great movement and understanding of the move

Comment

So as things stand is manning out of contract in the summer and I presume free to speak to other clubs now?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              So as things stand is manning out of contract in the summer and I presume free to speak to other clubs now?
                              under 21 so I don't think he can.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                under 21 so I don't think he can.
                                Cheers Nas, do you know if he's out of contract though?

Comment

Working...
                                X