No announcement yet.

Darnell Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought he had a great game and looked better than perch imo. Hes a bit scrawny though and like others said he just needs to bulk up a lil bit

Comment

Wonder who decided he would wear his dads old number 29? Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Was solid as a rock got forward and he's beefed up

Perch on bench for me after tonight's effort

First choice rb for me know! Lots of potential and with Pawel in front of him it's the perfect time to bleed him in to the team!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Thought he had a great game and looked better than perch imo. Hes a bit scrawny though and like others said he just needs to bulk up a lil bit
          Needs to learn to stop a cross coming in too. Biggest flaw in his game if what we saw Thursday night is anything to go by. Pretty impressed with him though. If he can improve in a few areas I think he has the potential to be a very decent player!

Comment

I'm still not very confident with him defensively. Was brilliant going forward at Reading but didn't do that today at all. Different instructions or what do you think was the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              I'm still not very confident with him defensively. Was brilliant going forward at Reading but didn't do that today at all. Different instructions or what do you think was the reason?
              Will get better with experience needs games to gain it keep him in

Comment

Imho he should be taken off today, was clearly the weak spot in the back four and also caused the free kick that led to the goal.. Or maybe Ollie doesn't really care and instead sees this season as a learning season for him, he'll need all derbys he can play!

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                  Imho he should be taken off today, was clearly the weak spot in the back four and also caused the free kick that led to the goal.. Or maybe Ollie doesn't really care and instead sees this season as a learning season for him, he'll need all derbys he can play!
                  It was the harsh booking that 'weakened' him. Have to agree though, I would have pulled him off when the Fools stepped it up towards the end, he was having to be careful which is not great when you are under pressure.

Comment

Very harsh to call him the weak spot! Thought the lad had a solid 7/10 game! Looks fairly comfortable at this level imho!

With any chance of the play offs looking very unlikely and o think I've seen enough the last 4 games to see we won't be releagated then as others have said the next 20 games are a perfect opportunity for furlong to play, get more use to the league and adapt!

I think he'll be our first choice rb going forward now and certainly next season and I'm pretty happy about that ATM tbh!

Comment

I agree, he'll be first choice next season for sure and he needs all games he can get in this league. But yesterday I felt Fulham saw him as the weak spot, and with the yellow card I'd sub him for Perch for the final 20 minutes or so. But as I said, maybe a single game isn't as important as his development in front of next season.

Comment

Slightly off topic; Bidwell did also have his problems with Aluko. But Aluko is a great player....
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Slightly off topic; Bidwell did also have his problems with Aluko. But Aluko is a great player....
                          Aluko is a sc*mbag in my opinion. Rolling around, trying to buy free kicks and penalties. Glad we don't have any like him in our team these days!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 22-01-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

A very dangerous player, would have him in the team any day, was always showing for the ball

Comment

First choice right back for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Very tricky but zero end product.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X