Darnell Furlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnell Furlong

Seems like a different player after that loan spell. All he needs is experience and he'll only get better...there is potential there. To think some people wanted him out after he inevitably had a rough time against some world class premiership players in his debut season. One of our own.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

pawel got back and helped him all game well done to both of them

Comment

He was marvellous. They all were

Comment

Played very well going forward, but has difficulties when defending.

Comment

What a great prospect. I liked the look of him and Pawel. Well done, Darnell Furlong!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            pawel got back and helped him all game well done to both of them
            He did to be fair, they struck up a good partnership going forward which is something I haven't seen in ages at QPR.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Very very good footballing mind, good jump on him, if he bulks up a bit, he'd be a very good player for us.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Like I said when we were considering a recall he is a very decent prospect. Defenders take time, worth that investment.

Comment

Good prospect and Fleming will help in as a former full back on how to stop crosses coming in. 3 at the back suited him as well.

Comment

Was solid as a rock got forward and he's beefed up

Perch on bench for me after tonight's effort

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      He did to be fair, they struck up a good partnership going forward which is something I haven't seen in ages at QPR.
                      Perhaps QPR's version of Neville and Beckham.

Comment

This lad was assured, confident and has ability to get forward and defend. What more do we want, great lad
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Oh and his link up play with Pawel Wsozy was fantastic
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Never thought he should have been loaned out in the first place personally.

Unneccessarily slaughtered after the best player in the PL got the better of him

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Never thought he should have been loaned out in the first place personally.

Unneccessarily slaughtered after the best player in the PL got the better of him
                              Think its done him the world of good mate. What if he was one of the ones the faithful picked out the hat to destroy by booing him on and off the pitch?

Comment

Working...
                              X