No announcement yet.

Feeling PROUD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodman will be gutted haha. Deluded the boy, the pole was brilliant tonight and special love to Olly for the way he set us up. I'm a very proud Ranger tonight!!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Credit where it is due Van you backed Ollie all the way so fair play and top performance from the team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Credit where it is due Van you backed Ollie all the way so fair play and top performance from the team.
        Ollies one of us 73, let's back him. Us as Rangers fans deep grained know he's the messiah!! Well I hope so haha, better than boring jimmy
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Just thawing out....well worth it tonight. Lynch awesome and three centre halves with Hall moving up when we had the ball worked a treat. Following was brilliant. Must have been decent on tv for a change. Furlong and Manning should be given a run now.

Comment

Never doubted his passion mate but was never my first choice but will be happy to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              Just thawing out....well worth it tonight. Lynch awesome and three centre halves with Hall moving up when we had the ball worked a treat. Following was brilliant. Must have been decent on tv for a change. Furlong and Manning should be given a run now.
              Was brilliant on TV, except for the last 20 minutes, where we sat a bit deep.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Btw that pass from Manning for the goal! Pure class

Comment

When was the last time we all went into work on a FRIDAY with beaming smiles and full of pride about our team? I'd suggest never, well after a win anyway. Plenty of times during 2010 and 2011
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Very true Herts.

I'm like a dog with two d!cks today. Great feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X