Feeling PROUD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling PROUD!!!!

What a brilliant battling performance that was against one of the best sides in the league!

Well done Ollie and the boys. Our set up, pressing and attacking play was fantastic!

Big praise to the young lads who fully justified their selection.

Well done all & all the great fans who travelled in the cold. COYRS!!!!

Agree Jimmy, Ollie has come in and done wonders and maybe he will turn it around after all and I would be over the moon with that and definitely would be proved wrong. Well done to the team and the punters at the game.

Comment

Tell me about it mate. Christ we actually look a team. Thought furlong, mass, mackie and pawel deserve special mention. Manning was bright and confident(corners actually clearing the first man who'd have thought it) I am absolutely buzzing after that. We need to make pawels signing permanent asap. How good has furlong come back? I can't stop smiling that was brilliant COYRS

Comment

Every single player to a man worked their socks off and that's all we ask!

Well pleased.

Comment

lets not forget where the fakes are in the table , brilliant display

Comment

1-0 away, can't knock it, worked hard and without getting carried away I think we should have scored 1 or 2 more. Well done players and fans. Glad I got my Newcastle tickets!!

Comment

Beaming with pride, well done everybody.

Can we please end all talk of a relegation battle, at least for a week or two.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Furlong and Manning were superb!

Comment

Could not ask for more. They gave their all well well well chuffed with that

Comment

No nails left at the end,well deserved win

Comment

Agree jimmy top of the range performance from everyone! Thought mannings set pieces corners were superb aswell, we look superb and new players to arrive aswe, on that performance we look a top 6 side without getting carried away!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Fantastic win Pawel and Mackie were great caused chaos in Readings half.

Whole team were great every one of them....tactically perfect.

Get 3 good signings in and we may have a club again. Same team next match please

Comment

Great performance, Mackie stood out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Every single player to a man worked their socks off and that's all we ask!

Well pleased.
                            Some pride back in the team, gotta be honest didn't see that coming one bit. don't think I've seen us work as hard as that as a team since warnock was in charge. Fab sets up a decent weekend !!!

Comment

Great team performance feeling very proud off the team u Rsssssss
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X