Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That does not sound very good at all.

Comment

Careful mate you'll get slaughtered for this. Read my thread on what i called 'another RUMOUR'

Comment

Think I'm about ready to slash my wrists.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I just heard a massive fart. Turtlehead to follow
          15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

I can’t name names as this is related to my work so its important for me not to name names, If I could I would but my jobs at stake here.
            Ive just heard Burger King are recruiting so if it does all go wrong at McDonalds you might be alright.

Comment

"What I have been told" thread number 1674. No-one has been correct so far. That trend will continue with this one probably.

Thanks for sharing. When this turns out to be double nonsense, please kick source firmly in the genitalia, then administer suitable self harm for trying to be itk and getting it wrong. Thanks again.

Comment

after the FL statement I can't see them waiting for the final whistle as it means that we will be Champions and they've said (from my understanding of it) they won't present us with the trophy ONLY if the outcome of the case alters the standings BEFORE the end of the match.
                Thats the way I understood the FL statement.

Comment

Once the match is finished so is the season, and they the fa cannot impose anything then for this season........make of that what you will.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

How did you expect us to react to that ? 15 points and bye to Warno ? joker

Comment

That's it, no more posts from me. Just trying to pass on to other decent fans what I have been told.

Let's hope I'm wrong eh but I'm not in the mood to try to **** other Rangers fans off.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                        Now once again I’m only passing on what I have just been told to my face by somebody who would know this type of info. Please don’t ask me who this is but please trust me when I say it’s somebody who would know I.e. a FA employee and I don’t mean a cleaner or a secretary, I’m talking high up the ranks and somebody who knows and is considered top brass.

I can’t name names as this is related to my work so its important for me not to name names, If I could I would but my jobs at stake here.

I’m trying to share info that I know, that its, no wind ups, I just would not do that to my fellow QPR fans at such a dreadful time for us all.

I have just been told by this source which comes from the FA that it’s not looking good at all for QPR. The FA want to hit us with a 15 point deduction.

The reason they put the decision back was they want to see how the table looks tomorrow night before doing so, if we beat Leeds and Cardiff lose for example lose that they MIGHT settle with hitting us for 12 points only.

They want to hit us for points and not a big fine as they don’t see this hurting QPR on the financial side of things due to our very wealthy owners.

Again, doubt me if you want but I’m only passing on what I have been told by somebody I know would know. This is not a third party story (excuses the pun)

This same contact of mine also said that tomorrow is Warnocks last game with us. Again please take from this what you want but Im passing it on in good faith.

I really hope this is all wrong but I'm taking it as true info.
                        Didn't think they were allowed to deduct the points after the end of the season...

Comment

Well done for passing on your info, i would do the same. However alot of people contradicting each other and not just slightly majorly. Qprwebbie for example this morning, Smudge from twitter etc etc. Im not saying your right im not saying your wrong, but why would a source tell you or your mate. You could be best mates with the sun and print it??? YOU could cause the whole case to go up in smoke for the FA, same goes to the pro QPR, i will take every snippet of info my poor brain with a pinch of salt, untill im told
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Someone give him a yellow card for this..... Seriously though not sure what line of work your in JJB but I have pretty much heard the same rumour word for word this afternoon from the same source as well probably.

Comment

That's it, no more posts from me.
                              Thats the best news Ive heard all day

Comment

fair enough you posted it but how does your FA source know its Neil Warnocks last game tomorrow???

To me the last people we would be freely giving information like that too right now would be the people trying to stitch us up.....
                                “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Working...
                                X