No announcement yet.

JJB's ITK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the mickey taking of Delia and Michael, I will say that they do "play fair" and would, IMO, be uncomfortable at giving the OK to "Champions" merchandise when they have not been near the top of the pile all season.

Comment

That's another positive ! Things "R" looking good
      R's

Comment

I have heard they have issued Norwich with a 6 toed runners up sock.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
          If things change I will of course let you know but this is 100% true from my end.

I'm not in the habit of winding up my fellow Rangers fans at a time like this.
          If things change??? Why would they if its 100% true,unless your Norwich mate is on a big wind up!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            For all the mickey taking of Delia and Michael, I will say that they do "play fair" and would, IMO, be uncomfortable at giving the OK to "Champions" merchandise when they have not been near the top of the pile all season.
            Agree 100%

The way some of our fans have talked about Delia is highly embarrassing and far more embarrassing than her passionate chant.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by bedfontranger View Post
              If things change??? Why would they if its 100% true,unless your Norwich mate is on a big wind up!
              Dont or can't things change then?

Look, I'm just passing on what I have been told in person by somebody who works at NCFC. End Of.

If the FA ring Norwich and say we have to swap the medals as " things have changed" then I will let you know.

That's it.

Comment

Good for you and thanks for the info. Sounds entirely credible and along with other titbits emerging it's Party Big Time!

Comment

There is so much positive news flying about in editorial I am actually looking forward to the verdict. Think its really going to embarrass the FA.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Dont or can't things change then?

Look, I'm just passing on what I have been told in person by somebody who works at NCFC. End Of.

If the FA ring Norwich and say we have to swap the medals as " things have changed" then I will let you know.

That's it.
                    Fair do's

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
                      excellent, while all these deliveries are being made is the any chance we can arrange for half a ton of sheep sh1t to be delivered to dave jones house?

I found something better for him in the net:

Comment

Just a quick update from my man at NCFC. They have their runner up medals and in his words " The Championship trophy is now at QPR"

Comment

Thanks JJB
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

What I Have Just Heard.

Now once again I’m only passing on what I have just been told to my face by somebody who would know this type of info. Please don’t ask me who this is but please trust me when I say it’s somebody who would know I.e. a FA employee and I don’t mean a cleaner or a secretary, I’m talking high up the ranks and somebody who knows and is considered top brass.

I can’t name names as this is related to my work so its important for me not to name names, If I could I would but my jobs at stake here.

I’m trying to share info that I know, that its, no wind ups, I just would not do that to my fellow QPR fans at such a dreadful time for us all.

I have just been told by this source which comes from the FA that it’s not looking good at all for QPR. The FA want to hit us with a 15 point deduction.

The reason they put the decision back was they want to see how the table looks tomorrow night before doing so, if we beat Leeds and Cardiff lose for example lose that they MIGHT settle with hitting us for 12 points only.

They want to hit us for points and not a big fine as they don’t see this hurting QPR on the financial side of things due to our very wealthy owners.

Again, doubt me if you want but I’m only passing on what I have been told by somebody I know would know. This is not a third party story (excuses the pun)

This same contact of mine also said that tomorrow is Warnocks last game with us. Again please take from this what you want but Im passing it on in good faith.

I really hope this is all wrong but I'm taking it as true info.

Comment

I just heard a baby chaffinch calling its mother in the tree opposite my work! Thats about as relevant as that dross you just posted.

Comment

Zzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X