• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Doubt it will be that many
    Sadly i think you could be right.

Comment

for me the obvious thing

the obvious thing would be every season we play a home game against arsenal ,chelsea ,tottenham west ham,etc and give bowles 100 thousand every season that should keep the manchester bookies happy and put a smile on our stanleys face
      also it could test our team with a much needed sturdy test to find out our weaknesses
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Maybe Man City? Celtic would bring a good away following like a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Maybe Man City? Celtic would bring a good away following like a few years back.
          That would be superb, but those sort of clubs are booked up years in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            8,000 crowd at most?
            Think people that have kicked up song and dance about this will be left with egg on their face
            Last edited by West Acton; 13-04-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Think people that have made kicked up don't and dance about this will be left with egg on their face
              Yep. I reckon it could be about 3 or 4,000 and a total waste of time. Sadly

Comment

Depends on opposition but could be 10-12k. I wouldn't normally attend a friendly but I will attend this as Stan is one of the reasons I still go to football, watching him and that side in the 70s was an absolute pleasure. I will forfeit a couple of League games to attend this game.

Comment

And the fact we cant and wont sell out a game for a legend sums up everything . Absolutely laughable if it wasnt so sad .

Comment

To be fair the game hasn't not sold out yet, get the right opposition and it could come close.

Comment

Yeah kits right, if they can get the right opponent it will do well.
                      Ny only worry is they wont be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        8,000 crowd at most?
                        How many were at Watford this year? I went but don't remember if there were any numbers released.

Comment

Working...
                        X