Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Maybe he has fallen off the wagon again.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Hindsight is a wonderful thing most managers outside the top 6 wouldv'e did the same
      I was happy with them but I'm not so sure how many other managers would have signed them.

Fer is obviously not a leader. He is someone who can add quality to a decent squad and make maybe 20/25 starts/subs appearances per season. We brought him in and expected him to play every week and be decent. Was never gonna happen. Player that only looks good with other decent players around him.

Mutch? I think the guy at Cardiff died and they replaced him with an imposter so they could get a transfer fee. Luckily we found out quickly and played the same trick on Palace.

Caulker - Temperament issues? previous problems...was this widely known and to be avoided? Another guy with zero leadership skills coming into a championship team.

Sandro - Total crock and should never have passed a medical. Can only conclude we were desperate and took a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        I was happy with them but I'm not so sure how many other managers would have signed them.

Fer is obviously not a leader. He is someone who can add quality to a decent squad and make maybe 20/25 starts/subs appearances per season. We brought him in and expected him to play every week and be decent. Was never gonna happen. Player that only looks good with other decent players around him.

Mutch? I think the guy at Cardiff died and they replaced him with an imposter so they could get a transfer fee. Luckily we found out quickly and played the same trick on Palace.

Caulker - Temperament issues? previous problems...was this widely known and to be avoided? Another guy with zero leadership skills coming into a championship team.

Sandro - Total crock and should never have passed a medical. Can only conclude we were desperate and took a chance.
        Wonder how much HR made out of the Sandro transfer.

Comment

I reckon a fair few would have but not at the prices we did.

For the record I cannot stand Caulker but you have to admit he is definitely our main threat from corners and free-kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Wonder how much HR made out of the Sandro transfer.
            Be fair, it would only have been 'Rosie' that earned from the deal.

Comment

Pardew signed Mutch in no time. Koeman and Klopp loaned Caulker. Fer is at Swansea. Sandro about the only one who hasn't raised interest in the Premier.
              All managers make mistakes. Just look at sir Alex how terrible signings he made and he could pick who he wanted. QPR always has to make compromises.

Comment

What happened to Mutch. Is he still at Palace?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  What happened to Mutch. Is he still at Palace?
                  Yeah.
                  Stuck on the bench/in the reserves

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                    Pardew signed Mutch in no time. Koeman and Klopp loaned Caulker. Fer is at Swansea. Sandro about the only one who hasn't raised interest in the Premier.
                    All managers make mistakes. Just look at sir Alex how terrible signings he made and he could pick who he wanted. QPR always has to make compromises.
                    Sandro was picked up by West brom on loan last season...that must count as some PL interest?

Comment

its a strange one i so much wanted harry to manage us but he did buy some crap i think we will probalbley have to give him a free transfer hes almost completely useless
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X