Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

With Sandro gone, think he is the only player left from our premier lge days that would be on high wages? Contract up in around 18 months. Would be great to recoup some money and get him sold before his contract runs down.

Ned and Henry will be on a decent wage as well

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      True but initial deals for both ran out so should be on considerably less.

Comment

he's out for at least another 6 weeks. Holloway is weighing up signing a CB on loan

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...r-loan-signing

Comment

Ironic for a bloke that didn't miss a game in 2 seasons before.

Comment

Need him gone so bad, its another couple of million for the coffers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              he's out for at least another 6 weeks. Holloway is weighing up signing a CB on loan

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...r-loan-signing
              Know what he means but must make tough reading for our U23 centre backs - “I really am down to the bare bones, because we haven’t got any centre-backs in the Under-23s.” - They are so bad, they don't exist

Comment

Hall is NOT a midfielder ollie!!! Stop playing him there. Steve Palmer wasn't one either and it took you months to work that out!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Both will be on under 20k as their contracts were renewed recently. My understanding is that everyone except Sandro and Henry are on up to 20k basic. That's according to an article in the independent.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Anyone find the deafening silence on Caulker a bit strange?
                    Hes arguably our most valuable asset and highest payed player (i knwo, i know im guessing, don't have a go at me please) and hes been out for absolutley ages now.
                    Whats actually wrong with him, and why no updates as to how far away he is from returning.
                    Point im trying to get at is, we need to sell him this window imo, and thats impossible when hes been out for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hes arguably our most valuable asset and highest payed player (i knwo, i know im guessing, don't have a go at me please) and hes been out for absolutley ages now.
                      Whats actually wrong with him, and why no updates as to how far away he is from returning.
                      Point im trying to get at is, we need to sell him this window imo, and thats impossible when hes been out for months.
                      Official line is it's a hip injury.

In the latest 'Loftcast' Ian Taylor mentioned in passing that he's still injured.

Very odd one, I agree and we could really do with an update from the club.

Personally I'd prefer to keep him, as we need cover in that area with Hall now playing further up.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Hall is NOT a midfielder ollie!!! Stop playing him there. Steve Palmer wasn't one either and it took you months to work that out!
                        He's doing a pretty decent job as 1 tbf.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Harry spent 30 mil on Caulker, Fer, Mutch & Sandro combined that season. What a disastrous waste of money though most of us were happy enough at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Maybe he has fallen off the wagon again.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Harry spent 30 mil on Caulker, Fer, Mutch & Sandro combined that season. What a disastrous waste of money though most of us were happy enough at the time.
                              Hindsight is a wonderful thing most managers outside the top 6 wouldv'e did the same

Comment

Working...
                              X