Lua lua debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lua lua debut

Any body else looking forward to watching him? Obviously I have only really watched him on tv highlights ( like most other clubs players) but whenever I watched him I was always impressed with his directness and his willingness to beat a man. shouls be a good out ball and I'm hoping he starts tonight

Yes sir i cant wait, hes one of those players that on his day is among the best in the league and even on an off day is still pretty good

Comment

Im excited about his debut nearly as nuch as i was for eze on saturday.
      Its Rangers.
      He will do ten minutes before going off injured or do absolutley shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Im excited about his debut nearly as nuch as i was for eze on saturday.
        Its Rangers.
        He will do ten minutes before going off injured or do absolutley shite.
        Have we actually taken on someone who is fit enough to play?

Comment

Thought he was still suspended so I was pretty pleased to see he's in the squad. Fitness might be an issue though? Guy has barely played all season!

Comment

Really excited to see him play actually. Hopefully gets some minutes tonight!

Comment

I don't get excited anymore over new signings (I used too) because so many have come through the door, so many have had big fanfare and most turn out to be total anti climax

Comment

I always struggle to get excited by loan signings because they're not our player and especially when from team in our division.....but I have become grumpy recently

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Thought he was still suspended so I was pretty pleased to see he's in the squad. Fitness might be an issue though? Guy has barely played all season!
                  The amount of money these fellas get paid, they should always be fit enough, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    I always struggle to get excited by loan signings because they're not our player and especially when from team in our division.....but I have become grumpy recently
                    Part and parcel of being an R's fan.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      The amount of money these fellas get paid, they should always be fit enough, no matter what.
                      Yeah, but there is fit and there's match fit. The guy had a long suspension for something daft he did in a reserve match. He hasn't kicked a ball in anger in a month, not even in a reserve match!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Yeah, but there is fit and there's match fit. The guy had a long suspension for something daft he did in a reserve match. He hasn't kicked a ball in anger in a month, not even in a reserve match!
                        Fair enough that's a bit of a worry, looks like he'll have to hit the ground running... literally.

Comment

Working...
                        X