Ryan Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    I know we always rate youngsters better than they are and let them get away with more than established pros , but I genuinely think Manning is a real player. Proper ball player with an eye for a pass, I like him a lot. His touch leading up to the goal last night was fantastic .
    That Matty and puts in a tough tackle when required.

Went through the ball very heavy last night, but clean in one tackle which the fakes roared up at, but thankfully the ref was good and could see it was a strong but fair tackle. Good to see from the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      That Matty and puts in a tough tackle when required.

Went through the ball very heavy last night, but clean in one tackle which the fakes roared up at, but thankfully the ref was good and could see it was a strong but fair tackle. Good to see from the kid.
      Def mate doesn't seem fazed by the occasion at all, fair play to him.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Loved the fancy trick turn thing he did last night too and totally unexpected too. Wouldnt think a player on his '3rd' pro appearence would have that kind of confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Shown in two appearances he is as good as and probably better than anyone else we have at the club.
          Contract now,

Will only get better....sign him up

Comment

If Messi had played the pass Manning had last night, everyone would be going mad
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Surely EFL assist of the season ?

Comment

If you watch him closely he looks to his left twice before he gets the ball and spots Mackie making the run. The perfect pass.

Comment

Apparently Richard Dunne's uncle was his coach at Galway so maybe Richie is the man responsible for Manning being at QPR. Good interview here - http://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/Off...d_Robbie_Brady

Comment

Working...
                  X