Ryan Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Manning

Out of contract this summer according to a piece in today's newspaper.
    Does the club offer him a long term deal on the back of only two appearances, or a years extension and risk being in a situation where he can walk away on a free if he really impresses over the next 6-12 months?

Also, after being told he was free to explore his options by the old regime he has had this to say on his recent revival "I can't really believe it. Last week was mental. The maddest few days for me. I was hoping the change of gaffer would be what got me back in."

His wages cant be that high - 5k a week max. If he is good enough to play now, give him a contract.

Comment

Nice article on him here - http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...-35345468.html

Comment

Shown in two appearances he is as good as and probably better than anyone else we have at the club.
        Contract now,

Comment

He has a 100% win rate so imo we should give him a ten year contract

Comment

He will be on minimal money. I'm sure there are talks taking place to extend his deal

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Great write up

Comment

Think the club should give him a year for each consecutive win we pick up with him playing

Comment

They said at the start of the show he was told he could leave earlier this year. Didnt know that and how lucky he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    They said at the start of the show he was told he could leave earlier this year. Didnt know that and how lucky he didnt.
                    Mentioned that in the opening post.
                    Seems Jimmy had no interest in him.

Comment

Sign him up!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Mentioned that in the opening post.
                        Seems Jimmy had no interest in him.
                        Oh yeah, didnt notice that. Just saw the out of contract bit, not that he could of gone earlier. Funny old game eh.

Comment

5 year contract in the morning

Comment

After his pass he deserves a contract

In all seriousness he has been almost like a new signing, very composed and willing to put the effort in. Definitely deserves a contract.

Comment

Looks a player and in the current climate one that we need to keep hold of.

Comment

Working...
                              X