No announcement yet.

Skint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking 4 million for Charlie after rejecting 12 million a few months earlier should have made people think about how things were inside the club.

Comment

Maybe just getting it out there, we have been the agents cash cow for 5 years, basically telling the agents it aint happening anymore

Comment

poundland shep bush will need to stock up on buckets.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Saw the interview and something ain't right at the club! Think we will get some of the money but not much as Holloway eluded to the fact we will have to utilise loans!

OOC must be in the s**** as there's no ambition at the club anymore! Could be a really shaky time for the club going forward!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Saw the interview and something ain't right at the club! Think we will get some of the money but not much as Holloway eluded to the fact we will have to utilise loans!

OOC must be in the s**** as there's no ambition at the club anymore! Could be a really shaky time for the club going forward!
            going forward,now thats a concept

Comment

I like Ollie but i think his appointment summed it up really

Comment

Yeh, I'd much prefer Holloway to come out and say we are so desperate for signings that we are going to pay over the top fees and throw money around like it's going out of fashion!!

What's wrong with people. Judge the transfers on Feb 1st.

I for one would of taken lua lua in and chery and Sandro out already.

Comment

we dont throw change about let alone proper money anymore.And as for fees recouped we even Brentford ask for 15 mill for players,we always get shafted.

Comment

Holloway would have been told exactly this before he signed his 2 and a half year contract,so he knew what he was getting himself into,hindsight is a great thing but I wonder had boring Jimmy been left stay would we have our mass player exacuation now and more importantly would we be in a relegation battle ?

Comment

Braintree away 3 seasons lads see you there

Comment

Hopfully now people on this board will stop saying "happy days" and "fantastic business by the club" as players are sold NOW in the knowledge that the funds won't be given to Holloway, even me," grumpy negative old git" as somebody called me last weekend on this board expected Holloway would at least get a couple of million i,f £7 million as reported was brought in,relegation seems inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Braintree away 3 seasons lads see you there
                          I'll be there
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Holloway would have been told exactly this before he signed his 2 and a half year contract,so he knew what he was getting himself into,hindsight is a great thing but I wonder had boring Jimmy been left stay would we have our mass player exacuation now and more importantly would we be in a relegation battle ?
                            We would be all but relegated if jimmy had stayed, at least we've half a chance with Ollie. Jimmy has got to go down as one of our worst managers ever.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Drama queen central on ere sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                We would be all but relegated if jimmy had stayed, at least we've half a chance with Ollie. Jimmy has got to go down as one of our worst managers ever.
                                Because his style of play was negative but the bottom line is we were comfortable in midtable only 7 points off the play offs and 12 above relegation zone when he was sacked

Comment

Working...
                                X