Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinging on for dear life is Fernandes.

Comment

I was shot down for predicting exactly this a few days ago,the orange ninja having a particular go at me when I said Holloway would be given very little from player sales ,anyway Holloway has backed up exactly what I said,unfortunately that's NOT good news for us in our relegation battle.

Comment

Could see this a long while ago and as far back as Harry's knee gate!!

Comment

Yes Rebel you were correct I don't think most of us realised how bad it actually is

I certainly did not until that interview I just watched

No funds unless he sells . And only players coming to the end of their contract

Comment

If we think it is bad now wait till the summer as can only get worse.

Comment

Surely they are lining up to sell the club
              There is no point owning the club anymore
              I'm really disappointed with the way things have turned out at Rangers
              It's the biggest fark up in history I've ever witnessed
              250 million pounds to nothing only at QPR .

Comment

the writing was on the wall when the PE teacher was given the job.

these farkers just want to wing it until the ooc decision is made.

even if they dont get their stadium (not ours) they will have a nice property portfolio off of our backs.

no chance of warren farm happening either me thinks.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i'd be happy with redbull rangers right now over that fat mug.

Comment

General. He is waiting on OOC and always has been. Anyone who thinks Fernandes did it because he cares need to remember he tried and failed to buy WHU prior olympic redevelopement as the 2 David's refused to sell to him.

Comment

Caterham all over again.

Comment

Woudnt be at all surprised if they were gearing to sell up ....looks like theyre recouping their spending somewhat ...
                        No real positive soundbites coming out .... no money, no ambition, no enthusiasm,no nothing really

Comment

Recouping 7 million or whatever after spunking 250-300 million? Cannot possibly get anywhere near their money back! Laughable the whole thing.

Comment

When is the OOC decision happening then ?

Comment

No one knows but that is all this clown is hanging on for.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                When is the OOC decision happening then ?
                                no sure but they have been awarded 100 odd homes so far. i'm sure that will double or treble pretty soon. they will try and claw back as much as possible before they flog us off.

would not put it past them to try and sell loftus road at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X