Skint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    We would be all but relegated if jimmy had stayed, at least we've half a chance with Ollie. Jimmy has got to go down as one of our worst managers ever.
    deluded

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      deluded
      No the deluded ones are the jimmy bandit brigade! Van is spot on with what he's saying!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        We would be all but relegated if jimmy had stayed, at least we've half a chance with Ollie. Jimmy has got to go down as one of our worst managers ever.
        Bang on the money. Worst manager I've had to put up with in forty years. Including Steve Burtenshaw and Paul Hart. Horrible fella. Thick as mince.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Bang on the money. Worst manager I've had to put up with in forty years. Including Steve Burtenshaw and Paul Hart. Horrible fella. Thick as mince.
          Totally agree but alot seem to ignore, nice to see old rodman turn up l
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            No they are praying we stay up and hope to get
            the OOC outcome to save them. Eggs in 1 basket job.
            Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

these farkers just want to wing it until the ooc decision is made.

even if they dont get their stadium (not ours) they will have a nice property portfolio off of our backs.

no chance of warren farm happening either me thinks.
            Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            General. He is waiting on OOC and always has been. Anyone who thinks Fernandes did it because he cares need to remember he tried and failed to buy WHU prior olympic redevelopement as the 2 David's refused to sell to him.
            Exactomondo !!!!!!

The 'Gang of Four' got slated on here for giving our point of view on Uncle T only being interested in the financial payday of getting his 40k seat Air Asia Music Arena & now the chickens really are coming home to roost aren't they ........

No OOC means no hotel & music arena AND no Premier League means #### all advertising for Air Asia so all pointing to QPR getting off loaded PDQ just like Caterham

Funny how people get hoodwinked by politicians & big business men again and again all through their lives & still keep swallowing everything they get spoon fed

Start 'praying' for a miracle or buy a bucket
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Because his style of play was negative but the bottom line is we were comfortable in midtable only 7 points off the play offs and 12 above relegation zone when he was sacked
              Fu ckin too right. Don't think we'll get relegated now and I'm sure Ollie will pick it up to a decent level, but we would have had that with JFH anyway. When you're down this low in the table, every point counts. Maybe in getting us up, JFH's "don't lose" attitude wouldn't have been the ideal, but in keeping us up, Ollie's more risky attacking play isn't as well suited.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I couldn't find the original Sky interview but this article (11 Jan) indicates he is trying to get more players
                Ian Holloway says there could be more transfer business at QPR during the window
                http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ing-the-window

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  I couldn't find the original Sky interview but this article (11 Jan) indicates he is trying to get more players
                  Ian Holloway says there could be more transfer business at QPR during the window
                  http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ing-the-window
                  On Sandro...#wrongsort in the dressing room ?

"Through no fault of his own, it is about getting that blockage out of the system, so we can have a fresh atmosphere, so that you all want to come in and work.

Comment

We have our Rangers back, I don't recall spending big before.

Comment

We never spent big under this chairman as shown by the transfer fees that have been paid. We are in the mire to the degree that we may not have our Rangers at all if he carries on in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Because his style of play was negative but the bottom line is we were comfortable in midtable only 7 points off the play offs and 12 above relegation zone when he was sacked
                        I hate all this JFH would have kept us up crap and we were sitting comfortably in mid table. What absolute tosh. We were 19th in the table and we were 6 points off relegation not bloody 12, stop making things up! We were also lower than 19th in the form table. The football was dire and the results were starting to reflect the performances. Good riddance.

Comment

It's all a tad concerning

I do fear we are not being given the full story, you just hope Ollie will keep the team floating. T
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            It's all a tad concerning

I do fear we are not being given the full story, you just hope Ollie will keep the team floating. T
                            Yeah, I get the impression something is going on behind the scenes.

Perhaps the Ollie appointment wasn't the master stroke in appeasing the fans that Fernandes thought he was getting and he's decided he's had enough. Wouldn't blame him, the amount of abuse he gets after ploughing so much of his own cash in. I'd have admitted defeat a long time ago if I was him!

If a sale is on the cards, what we are seeing now would be typical. Liquidate some assets to appease the shareholders that are basically going to walk away have made multi-million pound losses, soften the blow a bit. Don't make any big splashes, see the season out with loan players and keep the operation as lean as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              I hate all this JFH would have kept us up crap and we were sitting comfortably in mid table. What absolute tosh. We were 19th in the table and we were 6 points off relegation not bloody 12, stop making things up! We were also lower than 19th in the form table. The football was dire and the results were starting to reflect the performances. Good riddance.
                              Is the right answer of course.

Comment

Tarbie. What can they hope to recoup from the club? They paid in the region of 60-70 million and wasted the best part of 300 million as well. We are limping at best until they have clarification on OOC. To be where we are after 5.5 years is an absolute joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X